RIP Nelson Mandela but NOT during #Scandal

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
speaking of which, had some organic grass fed rib eye the other day. i think it's highly overrated :ehh:

It really doesn't taste any different. Only reason I went organic with beef is because if it's labeled organic, it's illegal to inject hormones in them.

I think the US is one of the only countries in the world to inject estrogen into beef. US Beef is banned in Japan and the EU I believe

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
I swear I'm not even trying to troll you or follow your posts, but seems like you on one though. Queens? You joking, right?

Seriously, I understand black women are my teammate in this world politics game we're in, but I'm not going to cover my eyes and ears and act like most black women are deserving of the queen title or any sort of praise for their actions lately. Especially when we have women like this who makes a video, trolling or not, talking about not wanting to be disturbed by the rememberance of a great black man during the handkerchief head show of the century, Scandal.

Whether she meant it as a joke/troll thing or not, she's wrong. And I doubt she would even think to troll if an equal white head of state died...or even in reference to Paul Walker's death. I keep intimating that the level of respect for black men is lacking amongst black women....but we got these "I greet you in the spirit of Ma'at in the form of the Kundelini" nikkas running around talking about "black queens."

You want to insinuate death/physical towards Tommy Sotomayor for making a video in bad taste and degrading black women en masse? I feel that. Well, I think this chick should be whipped like a slave for direspecting a beloved black man who was more than just a man but a symbol for the black masses around the world. So, I guess that evens out.

Peace

Preach.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
:why: I still don't understand what people love so much about Scandal. House of Cards is a thousand times better.
I agree. I've never seen scandal... but house of cards gets into the real dirt the real nitty gritty... scandal is another show about affairs and relationships... like we haven't seen 10000's of those already. Black people gotta come up with better an more creative shyt.. relationship shows are tired.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I agree. I've never seen scandal... but house of cards gets into the real dirt the real nitty gritty... scandal is another show about affairs and relationships... like we haven't seen 10000's of those already. Black people gotta come up with better an more creative shyt.. relationship shows are tired.

I watched the first season of Scandal on netflix b/c everyone was raving about how good it is. I thought it was dry, unrealistic and the writing wasn't very good. The show is actually not centered around the relationship. The relationship/ connection to the White House is more of an excuse why she can get away with the enormous amount of illegal shyt she does without getting arrested. At one point he was even trying to have her ass killed. Either way it wasn't very good and I abandoned it for better writing. I am more of a scfi girl anyway. I am loving American Horror story especially since they have incorporated so many more Black actors this season. The writing isn't as good as the first season and but I am happy to see a different roll for Angela Bassett and Gabourey Sidibe.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
I watched the first season of Scandal on netflix b/c everyone was raving about how good it is. I thought it was dry, unrealistic and the writing wasn't very good. The show is actually not centered around the relationship. The relationship/ connection to the White House is more of an excuse why she can get away with the enormous amount of illegal shyt she does without getting arrested. At one point he was even trying to have her ass killed. Either way it wasn't very good and I abandoned it for better writing. I am more of a scfi girl anyway. I am loving American Horror story especially since they have incorporated so many more Black actors this season. The writing isn't as good as the first season and but I am happy to see a different roll for Angela Bassett and Gabourey Sidibe.
never could get into american horror story... i stop after episode 4 season 1 every time i try. I kinda figured scandal had bad writing though.... that house of cards tho .. can't wait for season 2