RIP Nelson Mandela but NOT during #Scandal

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

Tommy goes INNNN!! lmao

This nikka Tommy is fukking disgusting, I've never felt like ever throwing up so much in my entire life. He legitimately hates black women. How does anyone support this shyt? Real talk? How do he be makin videos unless it's an audience that pays attention to his shyt? :wtf:

I hope this nikka drop dead the amount of times he be throwin around "black whores" and "black bytches". :pacspit:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This nikka Tommy is fukking disgusting, I've never felt like ever throwing up so much in my entire life. He legitimately hates black women. How does anyone support this shyt? Real talk? How do he be makin videos unless it's an audience that pays attention to his shyt? :wtf:

I hope this nikka drop dead the amount of times he be throwin around "black whores" and "black bytches". :pacspit:

man whatever there is nothing he said in this video that wasn't the truth.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

it would be nice if he could get on tv and spit his black women rhetoric one time. :ahh: just once, to show black women how it feels to be degraded by your other half in front of millions. especially since you cant tell these women their shyt also stinks.