RIP to The Queen of Brooklyn

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I heard about here from a few years back.

Had an incredibly fukked up childhood and was raped for years as a child by her cousin. She described how when her parents took her to a pediatrician, they revealed her vagina was so damaged that she would never be able to have children.

She then became mentally fukked up and ended up becoming a toxic ass nympho. Got trains ran on her by every dude in BX. Sucking dikk and getting pissed on in staircases, all of that. Pretty much the lowest form of existence a woman could be in.

The reason why more people don’t know about her is that she was actually given a few opportunities by media publications to have her own gigs and shyt. But she was so mentally fukked up and I assume on drugs that she burned every bridge imaginable.

Then her IG got deleted a few times over the years due to her behavior and she fell into obscurity. Only being brought back due to her love of Nicki Minaj, which attracted her weird ass stans online who brought her back into somewhat of a focus.

Her siblings on the other hand actually actually became successful, went to college, and now work for the city or some shyt.

Goes to show how traumatic childhood experiences can fukk up an entire life. She may also have a teenage son (not sure may be a nephew she calls her son) I believe is raised by her relatives.

RIP if true.

Last edited:

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps

Had an incredibly fukked up childhood and was raped for years as a child by her cousin. She described how when she went to see a doctor her vagina was in such a damaged position that they threatened to take her.

She then became mentally fukked up and ended up becoming a toxic ass nympho. Got trains ran on her by every dude in BX. Sucking dikk and getting pissed on in staircases, all of that. Pretty much the lowest form of existence a woman could be in.

The reason why more people don’t know about her is that she was actually given a few opportunities by media publications to have her own gigs and shyt. But she was so mentally fukked up and I assume on drugs that she burned every bridge imaginable.

Then her IG got deleted a few times over the years due to her behavior and she fell into obscurity. Only being brought back due to her love of Nicki Minaj, which attracted her weird ass stans online who brought her back into somewhat of a focus.

Her siblings on the other hand actually actually became successful, went to college, and now work for the city or some shyt.

Goes to show how traumatic childhood experiences can fukk up an entire life. She also has a teenage son I believe is raised by her relatives.

RIP if true.
:picard:

King

Daps
Shyts fukked up breh :francis:

Happens to a lot of women. I wasn’t a huge fan or anything but I could see the potential behind her damaged soul. Def coulda been something if the cards had turned out right. She looked good for her age, considering all of the shyt that happened to her.

That’s life tho :yeshrug:

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Had an incredibly fukked up childhood and was raped for years as a child by her cousin. She described how when her parents took her to a pediatrician, they revealed her vagina was so damaged that she would never be able to have children.

Goes to show how traumatic childhood experiences can fukk up an entire life. She may also have a teenage son (not sure may be a nephew she calls her son) I believe is raised by her relatives.

RIP if true.
I thought she was a nurse at one point?

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

RIP if true.
:mjcry:

King

Daps
I thought she was a nurse at one point?
CNA maybe :mjpls:

I’m basing this off of her IG lives where she talked about her life and shyt. Idk if they’re still on YouTube