Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Listen you dumb bytch she revealed this herself on her IG lives.

Unlike you who can’t even reveal whether or not you’re actually a fukking woman. There’s a reason why you live alone. Drink piss.
Dude shut the fuk up- just because you chat off with the gossipy bytch shyt over a deceased person makes me question your identity, what type of “man” sits around and posts from tik tok and shade room stories every damn day. Every mod has told your bum ass that I’m a woman, been verified - even the mods that I don’t rock with been confirmed me. go find a new excuse as to why you sound off more like a bytch with your odee outtakes more than I do and stop looking to me as your failback position as to why you can keep your skirt up b. Faggit- it’s usually the ones going the dub moves on threads trying to question someone else - triggered b*stard. Don’t disrespect the dead. End of story.

Hold the fuk up- are you even from New York???

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Listen you dumb bytch she revealed this herself on her IG lives.

Unlike you who can’t even reveal whether or not you’re actually a fukking woman. There’s a reason why you live alone. Drink piss.
Bytch I’m on every NYC IG page ever created - I’m known. And I acknowledge whoever I choose to let know me.

Who in the entire fuk are you as a random nobody to think I should reveal ANYTHING about myself or my identity to you? Begging for pics pressed bytch. That pic in my avi could very well be or could not be me but you’ll never ever know it unless I confirm - I’m not self identifying shyt.
:laff::deadrose:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Dude shut the fuk up- just because you chat off with the gossipy bytch shyt over a deceased person makes me question your identity, what type of “man” sits around and posts from tik tok and shade room stories every damn day. Every mod has told your bum ass that I’m a woman, been verified - even the mods that I don’t rock with been confirmed me. go find a new excuse as to why you sound off more like a bytch with your odee outtakes more than I do and stop looking to me as your failback position as to why you can keep your skirt up b. Faggit- it’s usually the ones going the dub moves on threads trying to question someone else - triggered b*stard. Don’t disrespect the dead. End of story.

Hold the fuk up- are you even from New York???
Damn bytch you all over the place

For a supposed janitor at a law office you should be more organized :mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Damn bytch you all over the place

For a supposed janitor at a law office you should be more organized :mjlol:
Nahhhh I have my own office and actually attended to obtain a degree that you could only attempt.

for a person broke, jobless and with no career focus, you sure should find better uses of your Fukkin time. You literally spent your entire summer since June posting in The Bushes talking to yourself and making fake exposals
:hhh::deadmanny:
@Labellanicole law school fit exposal thread

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Look at this bytch, obsessed
  1. Nicole0416_646NYC quoted your post in the thread RIP to The Queen of Brooklyn.
    6:20 PM

1. [URL='https://www.thecoli.com/members/nicole0416_646nyc.34171/']Nicole0416_646NYC
    quoted your post in the thread RIP to The Queen of Brooklyn. 6:08 PM[/URL]

1. Nicole0416_646NYC quoted your post in the thread RIP to The Queen of Brooklyn. 6:01 PM

1. Nicole0416_646NYC
    quoted your post in the thread RIP to The Queen of Brooklyn. 6:01 PM

1. Nicole0416_646NYC quoted your post in the thread RIP to The Queen of Brooklyn. 3:10 PM

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Look at this bytch, obsessed
  1. Nicole0416_646NYC quoted your post in the thread RIP to The Queen of Brooklyn.
    6:20 PM

1. Nicole0416_646NYC quoted your post in the thread RIP to The Queen of Brooklyn. 6:08 PM

1. Nicole0416_646NYC quoted your post in the thread RIP to The Queen of Brooklyn. 6:01 PM

1. Nicole0416_646NYC
    quoted your post in the thread RIP to The Queen of Brooklyn. 6:01 PM

1. Nicole0416_646NYC quoted your post in the thread RIP to The Queen of Brooklyn. 3:10 PM
oh shyt, you can copy, paste and count??!!:picard:

:mjlol::mjlol:
stop trying and failing to swagger jack off my shyt, you dub. Leave the receipt getting and oppxposing for the one of the best in the game, trying to swipe my technique will get you nowhere fast.

Last edited: