Rise of the Tomb Raider > UC4

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Naw TR story was just god awful.

Tbh both games gameplay are just good. Nothing spectacular

But UC4 graphics, set pieces, & story I actually loved. Which put it on a higher level to me. Also that TR ending was one of the worst endings I can remember.
Breh UC4 gave us a QTE swordfight, not the mother of all setpieces but a damn QTE swordfight :trash:Don't get me wrong, TR's wasn't shyt either but UC4 really pissed me off. Then the whole beach house thing with the daughter after:snooze:

Rain

šŸ‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Rise of the Tomb Raider was one of the most boring games I've ever played. Like I was honestly wondering why I was even playing it halfway through it. The story was fukking terrible. The characters were bland. The combat was cool, but not anything challenging. They threw a lot of mechanics at you but even that somehow managed to feel "average".

Uncharted 4 had some issues with pacing, too much climbing, and lack of combat but it's easily better than that.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Rise of the Tomb Raider was one of the most boring games I've ever played. Like I was honestly wondering why I was even playing it halfway through it. The story was fukking terrible. The characters were bland. The combat was cool, but not anything challenging. They threw a lot of mechanics at you but even that somehow managed to feel "average".

Uncharted 4 had some issues with pacing, too much climbing, and lack of combat but it's easily better than that.
But what difficulty did you play on? :CoffeeDaigo:
@Prodigal Syndicate @Mowgli
I'm gonna need a full trophy background check with a maximum 4 hour turnaround.