Rise of the Tomb Raider > UC4

Xbox One X

the kufi smacker
Daps
Reppin
Colifarnia
I bought uc4 on launch , aint made it a 1/4 thru the story. Granted alot was happening in my life atm, but still can't get into now.

Rise TR I caught it around xmas on a psn flash sale and im finally playing it and its crack :yeshrug:

Multiplayer is the only thing that may give uc4 the nod tho:yeshrug:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty ļ£æ
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I bought uc4 on launch , aint made it a 1/4 thru the story. Granted alot was happening in my life atm, but still can't get into now.

Rise TR I caught it around xmas on a psn flash sale and im finally playing it and its crack :yeshrug:

Well you missing out on some good parts it does take a while to pick up

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh UC4 gave us a QTE swordfight, not the mother of all setpieces but a damn QTE swordfight :trash:Don't get me wrong, TR's wasn't shyt either but UC4 really pissed me off. Then the whole beach house thing with the daughter after:snooze:
Had this been any other game the fans would've talked shyt.

A QTE final boss fight.... That shyt was garbage.:picard:

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

So you make this thread and aint even make it 1/4th through the damn game? :gucci:

Negged

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Well play it.

The first few chapters in UC4 are honestly :snooze:

It kicks off after Chapter 9 imo.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
The student can't beat the master. TR games were boring trash before the reboot. They better call Uncharted Daddy :dame:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
I still haven't beat Tomb Raider but I think game play wise it's just as good as UC4. At least what I've played through so far.

UC4 is probably one of my least fav uncharted. I enjoyed it, it's a good game but it didn't blow me away like I was hoping it would.

With that said, I haven't touched Tomb raider since Horizon Zero Dawn was released. HZD is so good it makes other games look avg in comparison. :manny: