Rockets getting Slept on

Daps
The Rockets have been one of the top-seeded teams for the last half a decade, with WCF and WCSF appearances, and they've just added Westbrook to their roster. How the fukk did you come to the conclusion that they're being slept on and that nobody is talking about them? How the fukk would people be surprised if they're one of the top-seeds, again, with an arguably improved roster?

Don't answer those, they're rhetorical.

The [many] problems I see with them is, while they might have enough offensive versatility and firepower to keep them in games, their defence is probably going to be more vulnerable than ever: Harden and Westbrook have far too many defensive bad habits, Gordon is undersized and can't guard all types of 3s, and their defensive lynchpin in Tucker is entering his mid-30s with a lot of mileage over the last couple of years.

I can't envisage any scenario where this team is constantly making defensive stops in the postseason to do anything of note.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Nah the Warriors are getting slept on more. Curry gon remind the league why he was an unanimous mvp. And when Klay get back..? Shiiiiet :demonic:
Lol when do you guys anticipate Klay to come back? The average recovery for a ACL tear the last decade has been 10 months. He had surgery in July which would put his timetable for return in May. And what's the bench going to do because Iggy and Livingston were a large part of why they were as good as they were especially pre-KD. And does Draymond continue to regress like he did last season?

And as far as the Rockets are concerned. If CP3 and Harden had issues sharing the ball what ya'll think going happen with Russ?

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol when do you guys anticipate Klay to come back? The average recovery for a ACL tear the last decade has been 10 months. He had surgery in July which would put his timetable for return in May. And what's the bench going to do because Iggy and Livingston were a large part of why they were as good as they were especially pre-KD. And does Draymond continue to regress like he did last season?

And as far as the Rockets are concerned. If CP3 and Harden had issues sharing the ball what ya'll think going happen with Russ?
Klay different. I see that nikka back in April.