Rockets getting Slept on

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah the Warriors are getting slept on more. Curry gon remind the league why he was an unanimous mvp. And when Klay get back..? Shiiiiet :demonic:

a friend of mine says the same thing...i counter with:

1. Klay just gonna come back after 10 months and get right back to it? :unimpressed:

2. Curry is gonna have to carry a massive load this season without durant and klay....if he has to score 30ppg....play 35+ mpg....AND aggressively defend every night.....he'll be injured by MLK day :manny:

golden state doesnt win 50 games this season :sas2:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

1. Klay just gonna come back after 10 months and get right back to it? :unimpressed:

2. Curry is gonna have to carry a massive load this season without durant and klay....if he has to score 30ppg....play 35+ mpg....AND aggressively defend every night.....he'll be injured by MLK day :manny:

DLo is an above average creator and can be a great catch and shooter, they just gotta emulate his other strengths from Brooklyn without compromising “the system”

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL

OK :stopitslime:

Daps
Nah the Warriors are getting slept on more. Curry gon remind the league why he was an unanimous mvp. And when Klay get back..? Shiiiiet :demonic:
Backcourt is shotty defensively. They lost KD Livingston and iggy.

They have absolutely no depth, Draymond is declining and klay's timetable to return is around April - may. He isnt gonna come back the same. Curry carrying this team is the same reason they lost in 2016. He's gonna be carrying even harder this year while 3 years older and with wayyy more mileage on him.

Yall dont understand, if warriors compete again, it will be next season. They're gonna be so battered from everyone getting their shyt in from getting dirty dikked by the warriors dynasty that everyone will play them tough.

Itll be a miracle if they reach WCF