Rockstar Edits Out “Transphobic” Content from GTA V Remasters

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This game has been Saints Row with a massively bigger budget for quite some time now.

killacal

Banned
Daps
why bow down to one segment of the population and edit your content while leaving in all the racial slurs to this day? I mean who gives a fukk? it's ok to put offensive content in your art. especially when it's meant to satirize real life.
Because racism doesn't effect white men but transphobia does

nikkas still caping for them:mjlol:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see an issue. I'm not pro or anti LGBT. It doesn't offend me that they removed content that offends others especially when I'm indifferent to the content anyway.

Yeah, I'm really not sure what there is to get worked up about. They just removed some stale jokes about trans people that really weren't crucial to the game in the first place.

I guess maybe I'd be upset if the jokes were better.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Eventually we aren't going to be allowed to run over women in GTA because some people gonna think it creates a male dominant idealostic approach to society in where females cannot progress if they aren't treated equally blah blah blah

killacal

Banned
Daps
Eventually we aren't going to be allowed to run over women in GTA because some people gonna think it creates a male dominant idealostic approach to society in where females cannot progress if they aren't treated equally blah blah blah
You can run over men
You can run over women
you can run over immigrants and black folks

But the second a man becomes a woman...:whoa:
let's remove them from the game

White men running laps around black plight:dead:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit