RODMAN: "I've Never Had a Conversation with JORDAN OR PIPPEN. Ever"

Daps

Anybody kno whats going on with Rodmans skin and lips? Almost look slike a burn victim wearing makeup to cover up :ohhh:

This gives you an idea how much the media has hyped up this issue of locker room needing to be a big happy place where everyone gets along, and hangs out outside of work. They had a job. They wanted to win, and weren't necessarily looking to be Best Friends

I guarantee it was MJ who didnt have much to say/ want to say much to his teammates- :mjpls:

Nowadays, and since the days of TO- We would call that a "divided" locker room, or label somebody a "locker room cancer" :francis:

Plus we all know MJ and his "no nikkas" policy :mjpls:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
The whole "being friends with your teammates" is something new, now that we have access to players every move if player A is seen as cool with player B but not player C, then all of a sudden it's an "issue". Remember the talk about Love not being in certain photos with Bron and em.

Growing up I never EVER thought that players on the Bulls/Knicks whatever team I was following at that time were "tight" or even talked to each other outside of basketball. It's not a prerequisite for playing together, they were all professionnals and knew how to win. I doubt Rodman made any friends after his Detroit days (except for that benchwarmer who seemed to follow him from one team to another).

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
The whole "being friends with your teammates" is something new, now that we have access to players every move if player A is seen as cool with player B but not player C, then all of a sudden it's an "issue". Remember the talk about Love not being in certain photos with Bron and em.

Growing up I never EVER thought that players on the Bulls/Knicks whatever team I was following at that time were "tight" or even talked to each other outside of basketball. It's not a prerequisite for playing together, they were all professionnals and knew how to win. I doubt Rodman made any friends after his Detroit days (except for that benchwarmer who seemed to follow him from one team to another).

Jack Haley and John Salley