RODMAN: "I've Never Had a Conversation with JORDAN OR PIPPEN. Ever"

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
The whole "being friends with your teammates" is something new, now that we have access to players every move if player A is seen as cool with player B but not player C, then all of a sudden it's an "issue". Remember the talk about Love not being in certain photos with Bron and em.

Growing up I never EVER thought that players on the Bulls/Knicks whatever team I was following at that time were "tight" or even talked to each other outside of basketball. It's not a prerequisite for playing together, they were all professionnals and knew how to win. I doubt Rodman made any friends after his Detroit days (except for that benchwarmer who seemed to follow him from one team to another).
Yea, it really is new. Always hear Clyde talking about how back in the days it wasn't like that. You might chill time to time or get some advice from them but besides bunking while on the road that was it.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
lol is he really in his feelings over not being buddy buddy with these dudes? He should be on his knees thanking them both for giving him another three rings and allowing him to be apart of the GOAT team. :pacspit:

:dwillhuh:Did you even watch the video? All he said was that he had other friends on the team despite NBA fans assuming that him Pippen and Jordan were like brothers or something. At no point is he in his feelings.

onthereal

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:dwillhuh:Did you even watch the video? All he said was that he had other friends on the team despite NBA fans assuming that him Pippen and Jordan were like brothers or something. At no point is he in his feelings.

No - didn't care to watch the video. You can give me cliffs on your lunch break.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Nowadays, and since the days of TO- We would call that a "divided" locker room, or label somebody a "locker room cancer" :francis:
Because sports has become a soap opera.

Bruh, I've been at my job for 3 months and I only talk to one person outside.

These dudes are in a high pressure situation and around each other all the time. They prolly aren't really that cool.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
He looks better than he has in years. :ohhh:

that's what i was thinking. OP was talking about his skin/lips, I thought he was looking worse.

But yeah, he looks like he semi-healthy now.

That South Oak Cliff legend Dennis Rodman :blessed:

Daps
The whole "being friends with your teammates" is something new, now that we have access to players every move if player A is seen as cool with player B but not player C, then all of a sudden it's an "issue". Remember the talk about Love not being in certain photos with Bron and em.

Growing up I never EVER thought that players on the Bulls/Knicks whatever team I was following at that time were "tight" or even talked to each other outside of basketball. It's not a prerequisite for playing together, they were all professionnals and knew how to win. I doubt Rodman made any friends after his Detroit days (except for that benchwarmer who seemed to follow him from one team to another).

Breh exactly it's no different from nikkas I was cool with on high school teams,then nikkas was cool and would associate with each other during school,but they weren't best of friends or nothing,a lot of them nikkas had they own friends,cliques they hung with and would only really come together for practice and the games,pretty sure it's the same way in college and definitely in the league. But as you said everybody is under a microscope in this era so if player A and B aren't seen as being cool with one another it's a problem,I bet most of these cats don't even like each other,to be honest