Daps
Why is she getting so much shine
Dana-White.jpg

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
only if this bytch was 3 to 4 shades darker with nappy hair..
she would just be another Girly fighter..

:dead: Clarissa Shields would co sign this.

Shields was 17, went over there to beijing ,dominated and was the only boxer to win a gold medal since andre ward in 04. Ring didn't want anything to do with her :snoop: it's been bullshyt since GBP bought it anyway.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
The bitterness you men have is pathetic sound like salty fat bytches...

The ring started as a boxing and pro wrestling mag what's wrong with documenting MMA

It's a combat sport dumbasses

shyt any magazine is lucky to still be in business in 2015

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You know whats sad about this? she has her own "floyd pac" fight just sitting there waiting for her. Regardless of what her status is, until she and cyborg fight, she hasnt conquered anything. They were ready and willing to crown Carano and Cyborg deaded that. The Ring used to be a publication with honor and status, this really lowers the bar.
How long has Cyborg been off the roids though?
I don't get why this kid makes everyone so angry. She has to be beaten for someone to shut up her and her arrogant ways. Everyone knows that.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The bitterness you men have is pathetic sound like salty fat bytches...

The ring started as a boxing and pro wrestling mag what's wrong with documenting MMA

It's a combat sport dumbasses

shyt any magazine is lucky to still be in business in 2015
Who's being bitter :stopitslime: there were more qualified MMA fighters worthy of the cover way before Ronda stepped foot in a cage.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
All these dudes on the coli have their vaginas moist cuz she fueded with their pretty boy Floyd ...y'all dudes treat Floyd like he's your Beyonce fukking flamers

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I can't be mad at a magazine trying to generate sales...it's hard out here for print mags, man.:whew:

this is basically it :yeshrug:

i cant fault them but at the same time you're not in the business of The Ring for sales at this point, it's for the prestige and the principle. this is going against that.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
All these dudes on the coli have their vaginas moist cuz she fueded with their pretty boy Floyd ...y'all dudes treat Floyd like he's your Beyonce fukking flamers

This aint got shyt to do with Floyd but why am I surprised that the guy in tsc :cape: over hoegan's racism is :cape: this cave thot

JDee323

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LA
:mjlol:holly holm is an mma fighter now? I never really thought much of her boxing skills.