Rousey showing up at the Mae Young, Sexual tension with Haitch

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You take a little time off and the rumors run wild. Unbelievable. :chiefbytchofficer:

You kids just wait till mommy gets back home :thatsadorable:
:russ: The Steph smileys.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I'd have her do that inter-tag match they teased a few manias ago with her & rock against haitch & steph, but that's a lot of egos :mjgrin: not sure who would agree to take the L

I could actually see them trying to push a Chuck - Ronda mania "dream match" :huhldup::huhldup:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
No two-three year run isn't a long time when you don't fight credible opponents

Anderson silva, jones, aldo, etc had legit runs where they fought he best in their division and even moved around division for competition

Notice as the competition has got better women fighters aren't lasting long as champ or are being marketed or overhyped like they did roused simply because as talented as they are it's a very balanced division. Where as if they next legit women's fight comes around and last 3 years her dominance will be superior because all of the legit fighters now and continues to enter the sport

Anderson, Aldo, and Fedor all had way longer runs. Fedor's run nearly went on for a decade. Jones would be at Fedor's level if he wasn't such a huge fukk up

She came in at the perfect time and capitalized. I still think she's a star though, she's still a bigger name than anyone else on the roster (yes, even bigger than Brock) even though her star power has waned. People are going to tune in just to see how she performs in the WWE.