Rumour: Kendrick is leaving TDE, PG Lang is his own label. Update: Kenrick kinda denies

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
You know what's even more fukking crazy is how this was the same thing we felt for his last album

Punch is stupid as fukk, Isaiah is like the Ja Morant of hip hop and he has some serious star appeal (def more than reason, soul, and jay rock at this point) and he keeps getting held back cause of how they schedule shyt, just release the damn albums already stop waiting God damn like uzi with his fukked up contracts dropped more shyt than Zay wtf is going on.
Yep I'm worried that Zays gonna be left behind it's almost 5 years since he dropped like comon now

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
The older I get the more I realize these labels don't know shyt about how to push they talent and just be catching stray bolts in bottles.

Q and IR should be house hold names (your jokey gangster type and your soft spoken spitter)
SZA be collabing with people so much outside of music. Something Zesty About her and they wasting it
Ab super wavy but don't really be popping up much.

It's like they purposely sideline these dudes for whatever reason to deprive nikkas content.

Daps
You know what's even more fukking crazy is how this was the same thing we felt for his last album

Punch is stupid as fukk, Isaiah is like the Ja Morant of hip hop and he has some serious star appeal (def more than reason, soul, and jay rock at this point) and he keeps getting held back cause of how they schedule shyt, just release the damn albums already stop waiting God damn like uzi with his fukked up contracts dropped more shyt than Zay wtf is going on.

zay holds himself back. his last album is literally recordings of them telling to find a topic so they can release his music
he's openly admitted he has had drug and personal issues that get in his way
why do people talk so confidently about shyt they are wrong about :mjlol:

side note: yall ever notice how all the recent tde albums have some type of phone recorded skit :ohhh:

Last edited:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
what that contract look like? you cant just pop up and say you wanna move to a new situation.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I called this month ago. If true, Kendrick will sign with Warner.

Something is up at TDE. The lack of releases, the lack of news...it makes no sense. Meanwhile you got your label president in the studio working on an album (that will never come out) nonstop. I swear, Punch fell in love with the concept/vibe of the TPAB sessions and has decided to spend the rest of his life recreating that energy but with zero pay out (ie album). Zay stranded, SZA not releasing when she should be, nothing from Ab Soul...Reason's shyt being held up half a year for no reason. Nothing makes sense.

If Kendrick leaves TDE is done. SZA won't stay.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I called this month ago. If true, Kendrick will sign with Warner.

Something is up at TDE. The lack of releases, the lack of news...it makes no sense. Meanwhile you got your label president in the studio working on an album (that will never come out) nonstop. I swear, Punch fell in love with the concept/vibe of the TPAB sessions and has decided to spend the rest of his life recreating that energy but with zero pay out (ie album). Zay stranded, SZA not releasing when she should be, nothing from Ab Soul...Reason's shyt being held up half a year for no reason. Nothing makes sense.

If Kendrick leaves TDE is done. SZA won't stay.

What do YOU think the main issue is?

And based on what you feel the issue is can the ship be righted or are we basically talking about the and end of TDE? What happens to Roc, Soul, and Q? And why the fukk would Top let it get to this point?