Runaway slave ads for light skinned or white passing black people deconstruct cac hypocrisy

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation

What a video. :wow:

In this video she describes multiple ads or circumstances from the 1700's to current day.

In 1700's a black man named Gideon was a free man with a white wife. He had black blood but was declared a non-black due to him arguing (successfully) that he had less black features than the men arguing he was black. He was declared a free man and was the talk of the town. She also reads ads of runaway slaves of mulattos who are said to "pass as white" according to the ad, but as still described to be negro. These days these people would less likely be called black the way they way were considered back then. Rashida Jones, who is mixed with black and white, isn't considered by most people to be black in modern day because she doesn't look it but in those days she would be considered a slave and a negro.

:francis:

In this video she just pulls apart cac narrative after cac narrative and how utterly evil all of this is.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think most understand the brutality that occurred in those days. The government said it is ok for you to do whatever you want with your slaves. Think of the black bodies they were used in science back then. Think of the scumbag prisoners from the old world who were sent out to the new world to complete their sentence. Think of the no puccy getting degenerate white criminals that boarded the ship bound for the Americas. Fantasizing about how much fuccking they gon be doing with their female slaves. A lot of rape was going on every day. So yeah. If a white persons family links back to the south you can bet they got black in them.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
She put out a pretty interesting update video.

Many light skinned at the time made the call to say they were just Italian or something and pretended to be white. Sad, sad nation that has caused endless amounts of suffering and pain.

This tragic mulatto is definitley on the revsionist :mjpls: c00nish history tip.

People like her are very dangerous and spread covert anti-black shyt.

She made a vid saying "Italians were never racist to black people"

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
This tragic mulatto is definitley on the revsionist :mjpls: c00nish history tip.

People like her are very dangerous and spread covert anti-black shyt.

She made a vid saying "Italians were never racist to black people"
In one vid I swear to God she looks black and it makes me question how did they need a DNA test to confirm the shyt. I see her and it's obvious she got some black in her. I didn't catch that vid.

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Black passing for White is White..you all love saying how in America youre the race you look like, so those people were White.
Nah breh, just because somebody passes for white doesn’t make them white. You don’t think they had family that didn’t look like them that they worried about? You’d have to be a sociopath to see what’s going on and ignore it because you happen to be able to dodge it based on your complexion.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Nah breh, just because somebody passes for white doesn’t make them white. You don’t think they had family that didn’t look like them that they worried about? You’d have to be a sociopath to see what’s going on and ignore it because you happen to be able to dodge it based on your complexion.

We have a whole story about a major movie actress that passed in public, and never really ever let on that she was mixed. Dona Drake.

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
We have a whole story about a major movie actress that passed in public, and never really ever let on that she was mixed. Dona Drake.
I hear you. I just think she’s still black. She was just a sociopath. She put the benefits of passing before her people and that’s crazy to me. I could never forsake my family but that’s me.