#RunningManChallenge/Edit: @WestCacAvenger says 'n!gga' and gets ethered again

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
You're Mexican, you wouldn't understand. It's what Black people do. We constantly evolve and come up with new sh!t.
Kick rocks and go post your confusion on Migente.com :mjlol: :camby:
Again I'm only half mexican....but your all dusty nikka....I was doing the running man when your mother was thinking about aborting you or not....

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Again I'm only half mexican....but your all dusty nikka....I was doing the running man when your mother was thinking about aborting you or not....

"N!gga"? Don't let your "brown pride" get your little midget latino ass fukked up, you don't get a pass to say "n!gga" just because you post on a Black website.
You're only half mexican because the other half of you is CAC :ufdup:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
"N!gga"? Don't let your "brown pride" get your little midget latino ass fukked up, you don't get a pass to say "n!gga" just because you post on a Black website.
You're only half mexican because the other half of you is CAC :ufdup:
LOL!...be a 26 year old karate student who doesn't wash there clothes bruh's....

Only person got sh!tted on last night was you, as I stood over your short midget MexiCac ass :laff:

:martin:.....you were posting ass shaking gifs from your basement at midnight your time....how fukking pathetic....:russ:....

Big Daddy

Daps
LOL!...be a 26 year old karate student who doesn't wash there clothes bruh's....
:martin:.....you were posting ass shaking gifs from your basement at midnight your time....how fukking pathetic....:russ:....

That^ sh!t sounded so forced and corny it's almost nauseating:mjlol:
You're outta your league youngin, go bite some more :duck: tales from your latino-cac brother @flea :sas2:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
That^ sh!t sounded so forced and corny it's almost nauseating:mjlol:
You're outta your league youngin, go bite some more :duck: tales from your latino-cac brother @flea :sas2:
LOL @ shyt sounding forced when it's the truth....and fukk @flea I've shytted on him so much he has me on ignore....it's only a matter of time before you do the same you non bathing fakkit....

Big Daddy

Daps
LOL @ shyt sounding forced when it's the truth....and fukk @flea I've shytted on him so much he has me on ignore....it's only a matter of time before you do the same you non bathing fakkit....

Be a Mexican/Cac trying to be "down" brehs :mjlol:
"Forced", doesn't even begin to describe how lame you sound trying to crack jokes. It's a Black thing Paco, give it up :laff:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Be a Mexican/Cac trying to be "down" brehs :mjlol:
"Forced", doesn't even begin to describe how lame you sound trying to crack jokes. It's a Black thing Paco, give it up :laff:
Everyone on this board knows im half mexican...talk about forced...:mjlol::mjlol:....keep running with that as I keep shytting on you....

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Yeah, half Mexican and half CAC. Keep that "n!gga" sh!t out your pink-lipped mouth like I said you little b!tch.
Ahahahahahaha....look @ what this dirty scuzzy ass motherfukker has to fall back on....absolutely nothing.....I see you been browsing the sneaker thread as well...why?? Your broke ass can afford nothing....