#RunningManChallenge/Edit: @WestCacAvenger says 'n!gga' and gets ethered again

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Ahahahahahaha....look @ what this dirty scuzzy ass motherfukker has to fall back on....absolutely nothing.....I see you been browsing the sneaker thread as well...why?? Your broke ass can afford nothing....

Holmez, you're not funny. Give it up, grow up, hit puberty, then try again :mjlol:

Big Daddy

Daps
Keep my name out your dikk suckas faggit :umad:

You're ALWAYS going to be my personal Coli-punching bag you little meth-head pedophile and ain't sh!t you can do about it :sas1:

Big Daddy

Daps
You're dirty....your clothes are dirty....the women you fukk around with are dirty....jeezus nikka....you just embrace that dirty nikka lifestyle don't you??....:dead:....

This MexiCac insists on calling Blacks "n!ggas". Easy to be brave behind that monitor. You and I BOTH know you wouldn't dare say that sh!t to a Black person in real life you little snot nosed b!tch :pacspit:

Big Daddy

Daps
They've "gayed" up the new version quite a bit. Grown men with their shirts off scooting around. shyt looks stupid af.

Stfu you can't do the old one OR the new one. In here licking the balls of a MexiCac who's calling you a n!gga. Kill yo self clown :pacspit:

Big Daddy

Daps
Look at this DominiCac rocking a beavis n butthead tall tee and baggy ass $10 Girbaud jeans :laff:
In that dirty ass bathroom taking selfies like a little b!tch :mjlol:
25p5kzr.jpg

Big Daddy

Daps
Punching bag? :laff: no one here even finds u funny :laff: u top 3 corniest poster on this site :heh:

You flashed your d!ck at your little sister recently? Need I post quotes, you filthy pedo? :sas1: