Russell Wilson Livestreams Future's Son Calling him 'PAPA'

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Tell the media you are afraid of your baby's daddy killing your husband, and then teach your baby to do things on camera that would make your baby's daddy wanna kill your husband, brehettes

Drama. These thots love to make their lives a soap opera. That's why she needs a lobotomy and to make sure she can never raise another child.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Will Future actually get him killed :russ:

If this was the 90s that shyt would've been dealt with :francis:

Soft ass society

Daps
Yea it's crazy ciara said she was scared future was gonna kill Russell..than they proceeds to have her handlers tell baby future to call him papa while kissing him cheek while it go viral. That gonna kill her case. her and russell both don't have it all to me. This once again shows..to broadcast this is too look for attention when it's unwarranted.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Tell the media you are afraid of your baby's daddy killing your husband, and then teach your baby to do things on camera that would make your baby's daddy wanna kill your husband, brehettes

Phase 1(the setup/ all eyes on future/ social + police insulation from repercussion) :hula: Phase 2(Completion)

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Raise another man's son while the daddy's alive breh. Wilson the one who lost if you ask me. :russ:

The fukk I look like raising another man's kid. Specially when the father got money out the ass and only lives a couple minutes away:stopitslime: