Russell Wilson Livestreams Future's Son Calling him 'PAPA'

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I hope he gets shot
You want to see another black man shot? Wow blacks really hate each other so much and want other black men to kill one another when you have absolutely nothing invested in these two people. Man that's makes you a ho ass dumb motherfukker.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Dumb nikkas in this thread.

1. Russell is a stand up dude, if it were my child being raised around a man like Russell, at least I would know he is being loved. If I can't be around 24/7 and she's married please let that man treat my son as if he were his own.

2. Step children call step dad dad's all the time.

3. Ciara, never told the media shyt. That info was in court documents, if you would have read the deposition you would know all the fukk boy shyt future did copped to.

Last edited:
Daps
Lil kids call everybody mom and dad.

:dahell:

If your kids do

22_holdthatlmikeross.gif

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
You want to see another black man shot? Wow blacks really hate each other so much and want other black men to kill one another when you have absolutely nothing invested in these two people. Man that's makes you a ho ass dumb motherfukker.

Since when was Russell Wilson black? :dwillhuh: Dude is clearly indian.

Lets keep it a buck tho, if Future came thru the crib on some "we got some thangs to discuss fukk nikka!!!" this nikka Russel Wilson would beat him to within an inch of his life, let's be real here

Future wouldn't be alone and definitely would have the heat, Russ would be sucking his thumb. if we gonna keep it a buck.

Daps
Have another man take care of your kid better than you, brehs.

I'll always respect a man who accepts their girl/wife's kid(s)as their own. People would bash Russell if they heard he was ignoring the kid and treating him differently because it isn't his seed.

When you get with and commit to a girl with kids, they're your kids too.

The kid wouldn't have to call another man "papa" if the real daddy was constantly in their life and wouldn't use the valuable time to be immature on social media and attack the baby mama and her husband.

Future has a bunch of baby mamas and kids, but you'd be hard pressed to see him with his kids.

Dude is pissed with Ciara for God knows why. And been whiney as if he never expected her to move on with a good guy.

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A stepfather. :beli:

A stepfather? only if the father is gone. Thats disrespectful as fukk... Specially when I know he feels some type of way and capable of taking care of his own seed. Since when did the Coli get on Clara good side.

Yall some hypocrites you bytch made... Like Ciara aint doing all of this outta spite :stopitslime:

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
Future has a bunch of baby mamas and kids, but you'd be hard pressed to see him with his kids.

Dude is pissed with Ciara for God knows why. And been whiney as if he never expected her to move on with a good guy.

Future is always posting pics with his kids on IG, and has part custody of this baby. This deadbeat myth about him is kinda fukked up.

Ciara and Russ are clearly putting on a show and doing shyt like this out of spite, not giving two fukks about how this two daddy shyt can psychologically scar this kid. Dude is lame for running with this bytches shenanigans :camby: