Russian Moon lander Luna-25 crashes into the moon.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I googled it and was reading after I saw your post .. need to brush up on my history
Oppenheimer was accused of giving secrets to them, lost his security clearance because of it. Nothing claims we’re proven about him.

China’s espionage is the main reason they’re semi competitive currently. They stole stealth tech from the b2 and F117.

The U.S. has been undefeated in creating tech and horrible and protecting secrets.

voiture

All Star
Daps
Yea Putin is about to get them out of here. The scientists have started falling 'sick'.

Russian scientist who worked on doomed Moon mission rushed to hospital hours after crash

Daps
Reppin
St louis
We were Warned to never return to the Moon.
Gm669ko.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
America Reigns Supreme....Russians can't even send missles anywhere, let alone onto another world...

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
Russia can’t do shyt right.

Only reason their buildings haven’t been crushed is because they were better at espionage and stole the atomic bomb.

Their list of technological failures is long. Those invincible hypersonic missiles are being shot down by decades old American tech. Look up that bootleg tupalev supersonic airliner they tried to compete against the concord with.
actually, it was given to them.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
FBA hoe. You suck Chinese and Russian baby dikk while living in one of the whitest places on earth. Pretend revolutionary ass bytch :mjlol:
@Nkrumah Was Right also claims to be extremely wealthy but he ran and bytched up when I asked for a ban bet to prove it lol

Dude is a loser and a armchair revolutionary. A pathetic bytch nikka and embarrassment to nigerians lmao