Russian Moon lander Luna-25 crashes into the moon.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
8K9CAoW.gif

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
@Nkrumah Was Right also claims to be extremely wealthy but he ran and bytched up when I asked for a ban bet to prove it lol

Dude is a loser and a armchair revolutionary. A pathetic bytch nikka and embarrassment to nigerians lmao

:dead:

You’re still obsessed with me because I exposed you to be an impoverished cac golf caddy in Florida a month ago!
:mjlol:

Why don’t you get a job or something to improve your income?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
W
actually, it was given to them.

They stole it..along with every other piece of tech they have.

Harry Truman told Stalin about the 'bomb' when they met in 1945..he didnt exactly say it was an atomic bomb, just that it was bad..Stalin laughed and didnt respond much because he already had the stolen blueprints himself. Same as with the B-52

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
W

They stole it..along with every other piece of tech they have.

Harry Truman told Stalin about the 'bomb' when they met in 1945..he didnt exactly say it was an atomic bomb, just that it was bad..Stalin laughed and didnt respond much because he already had the stolen blueprints himself. Same as with the B-52
He wasn't a spy. He chose to give them the secrets because he didn't want only one global power to have nukes.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Bro
:dead:

You’re still obsessed with me because I exposed you to be an impoverished cac golf caddy in Florida a month ago!
:mjlol:

Why don’t you get a job or something to improve your income?
You’re mad because your bloodline is full of failures, thats why your family fled your impoverished state in Nigeria to Canada. Yet you’re still a fukking bum broke loser in Canada lmao.

You can’t compete anywhere on earth. Little boy

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
This sounds like it could be funny. You got any links to begin with?
Start here......

Lebedevwrite.jpg

Not 'funny' in the comedic sense, but demonstrative of America's inherent technological superiority in that the majority of Russia's technological gains have been due to their dependence on American ingenuity while publicly eschewing any and all 'Western' influences.​

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
Bro You’re mad because your bloodline is full of failures, thats why your family fled your impoverished state in Nigeria to Canada. Yet you’re still a fukking bum broke loser in Canada lmao.

You can’t compete anywhere on earth. Little boy

I love that I have this effect on you
:ohlawd:

Keep posting on the Coli.

You’re still a bum golf caddy in Florida while I earn 6 figures with 20-30K increments per year

:lolbron:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
Coli Patriots on a 100 ITT :wow:

Imagine cheerleading for a country that has 1/20 of all black men locked up; enslaved your ancestors for hundreds of years; performed medical experiments on you; and may elect an anti black fascist next year

:francis:

Stokely Carmichael was right to leave for Tanzania