Rutgers freshmen WR Carnell Davis in a coma after a fight

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, guy in coma, fractured skull, bleeding of the brain:

"Apparently there were some words exchanged between Carnell and some other older guy," Ford said in the post, which 247Sports has edited here for clarity due to typos. "The guy provoked Carnell by saying sexual harassment things to Carnell about his mom. Carnell obviously questioned him on it. The guy initiated the first move hands on with a shove. Carnell responded by defending himself with hands up. The guy throws one punch and knocks Carnell flat out, smashing his head on the pavement. He ended up in the hospital, in a coma, last night with a fractured skull and bleeding of the brain."

Rutgers WR Carnell Davis reportedly injured during fight, video of altercation emerges

Tim2520

Staying Alive
Daps
Reppin
Nyc
Video gone, But judging from the first replies I get the picture of what happened. Not trying to sound like the hulk or anything but one of my biggest fears in fighting is not losing but punching someone out and having them crack their dome on the pavement. Some simple bullshyt can lead to a life-changing or ending situation

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Video gone, But judging from the first replies I get the picture of what happened. Not trying to sound like the hulk or anything but one of my biggest fears in fighting is not losing but punching someone out and having them crack their dome on the pavement. Some simple bullshyt can lead to a life-changing or ending situation

click the link inside the 247 article then u can see it they changed the sharing settings on the vid