Rutgers freshmen WR Carnell Davis in a coma after a fight

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Its Jersey though. This isnt some stand your ground mutual combat state.

If you get caught fighting your fxcked. If youre caught on film STARTING the fight youre even more fxcked. As far as the law is concerned, the kid was provoked, attempted to defend himself from further assault and then got his skull cracked. They dont really respect "the fair one" per se. Its all viewed as criminal attacks.

If armed robbers break into your house and you shoot them….. if that gun is illegal, you’re going to jail.

if you have an illegal gun in NJ, sell it to someone, someone steals it from that person, and kills someone….. you get arrested for murder as well :hhh:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Don't think anything is happening to him. First he's white. Secondly they both squared up on each other. sure the cac pushed him first but I think once they both square up like that it's going to be considered a fair game at that point. Now if the whiteboy would have continued hitting him while on the ground and what not there could be a case but he didn't.
Whoever makes the first physical attempt is at fault and then the response must be proportional to the danger I believe.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't put your hands up if you cant fight, sometimes you gotta walk away

Hope dude recovers.

This why I dont be fighting I dont wanna get beat up on camera and I dont want some freak accident to happen and dude die now I got manslaughter charges

This at the end of the day... Could’ve been exchanging insults for weeks and it escalated to this........ White boy might catch a case if the young brother doesn’t bounce back fully