RZA Interview at The Breakfast Club Power 105.1 (4/22)

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Mentioned unused ODB verses, but didnt seem press to use them

Sounds like he's trying to avoid the legal shytstorm that's his estate. You know how family members get. ODB probably would do the shyt for free [seems like he already has done it free] but as soon as RZA tries to use it, you're going to have all types of ppl with unrealistic demands :shaq2:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Damn Rza one of the sharpest cats I've ever heard inside or outside of hip hop regardless. Cat just drops jewels on top of jewels. I could see how a number of members would have hate in their blood towards him and his success and his overall insight. Especially if you doing dirt bad.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
Damn Rza one of the sharpest cats I've ever heard inside or outside of hip hop regardless. Cat just drops jewels on top of jewels. I could see how a number of members would have hate in their blood towards him and his success and his overall insight. Especially if you doing dirt bad.

if any of them are doing dirt bad after all these years of money then that is on them

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
When RZA samples his beats are :ahh:...when he goes Bobby Digital his beats are :scusthov:

out4dolo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, Rza is a wise person. He's one of the few rappers where i can say, after watching his interview, I actually felt more intelligent and I learned something......while most other rappers/producers, from his era or the current, make me feel dumber after the interview.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
lol @ the evasive answer on payment for the Shaolin album. Them dudes aren't going to get a dime from the 5-7mil sale of the album, and Ringz will be lucky to get $200k. RZA and Divine will be pocketing that dough.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
lol @ the evasive answer on payment for the Shaolin album. Them dudes aren't going to get a dime from the 5-7mil sale of the album, and Ringz will be lucky to get $200k. RZA and Divine will be pocketing that dough.

Rings said they were paid in qdvance through investors.