RZA Interview at The Breakfast Club Power 105.1 (4/22)

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Classic track on a classic album :myman:

not even gon front bruh, it is a classic in my book. i understand that indicud is one one of those liked or disliked album much like the yeezus album but i like the both albums for what they are. i probably listen to indicud just as much as i do man on the moon :yeshrug:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
not even gon front bruh, it is a classic in my book. i understand that indicud is one one of those liked or disliked album much like the yeezus album but i like the both albums for what they are. i probably listen to indicud just as much as i do man on the moon :yeshrug:
Immortal is so uplifting :banderas:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Immortal is so uplifting :banderas:

his albums are like a new experience each and every time. he's an artist, man.

when he got raphael saadiq (1 of my many favorite artists) to work on mother moon i was shocked! cudi always finds this way to work with any and everybody and some how make it work. who could've ever seen michael bolton on a kid cudi album?! :mindblown:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
God this is horrible :mjlol:I wont spend over 10 dollars for that piece of shyt beat. Dude fell off hard.
i bet rza doesn't care one bit what you'd pay for that beat :sas1:

cause he knows kid cudi is the one who produced it :sas2:

what rza did was get paid 30k for an entire song cause cudi ain't on it :whoo:

like he said.. kanye calls HIM for beats. so lets not act like he just suddenly sucks. he doesn't do a lot of music cause he's making millions in movies.. why do a beat for 60k? but if you want some, he's got thousands apparently. he's just not a shark. so he'll let you walk out with 7 cause you cool. or do a whole wu album without a dime yet

yet we got rae out here acting like he went diamond, with a list of demands. and no other wu member, u-god, deck, none of them, are being brought up as not wanting to do it or missing verses. just him :snoop:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
i bet rza doesn't care one bit what you'd pay for that beat :sas1:

cause he knows kid cudi is the one who produced it :sas2:

what rza did was get paid 30k for an entire song cause cudi ain't on it :whoo:

like he said.. kanye calls HIM for beats. so lets not act like he just suddenly sucks. he doesn't do a lot of music cause he's making millions in movies.. why do a beat for 60k? but if you want some, he's got thousands apparently. he's just not a shark. so he'll let you walk out with 7 cause you cool. or do a whole wu album without a dime yet

yet we got rae out here acting like he went diamond, with a list of demands. and no other wu member, u-god, deck, none of them, are being brought up as not wanting to do it or missing verses. just him :snoop:

Damn Venem, how you just gonna son that n!gga @EgyptianBasses?

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
i will always side wit rza over rae... rza aint ever made no shyt like immobilarity.
full

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
RZA was about to flash on Charlamagne.. You can see it in his eyes and body language..People talk about Lil Reese and Gucci having industry n1ggas shook but the Wu n1ggas were the originals at pulling hoe n1ggas cards...

looked like they were getting along to me