Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Shut up and listen to the whole interview. You might fvck around and learn something from the abbot. N!ggas b!tching about the length of a RZA interview :snoop:
amen. can't wait to get home from work and listen. RZA's side will be interesting.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
RZA said something and its not the first time it's been said, but he said if we're going to agree that Meth is the star of the group, he's come to the studio with no money down, no business shyt needed and done 9 songs. That's the issue I've had with Rae on this whole thing, is if you're talking about business and needing to get what's owed to you etc., if the Michael Jackson of the group is willing to show and prove, and just contribute to a project then it kinda makes you look bad. I'm sure he's got his own reasons for it and his situation may be different than Meth's but it's just funny.

Also, :pacspit: these cats for never having shyt right when something is going to pop off for them. Ebro was saying how their performance at summer jam last year was supposed to be the start of this whole summer of wu promo with the station and other media outlets but of course the music wasn't where it needed to be yet so they had to hold off on it. Shyt like that gets me vexed because it seems like ever since that summer jam from 97, as a group they've fumbled the ball constantly when it comes to this kind of thing. Like CONSISTENTLY and as a fan, it's a pain in the ass. It's like a few dudes in the group have big picture mentality but then you got other cats who can't see the forest for the trees and they sacrifice long term money for short term money on the regular. I do not get it. Like at all.

:salute: for posting this breh. Very dope listen. Tough to watch it and not agree with RZA though :sas2:

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
Rza needs to go to his old apartment........go to the basement.....light the peyote....put on some old kung fu flicks.......make sure the gunz are fully cleansed in olive oil

and make some old fukin grimey beats.cuz the wu-tang single is too goddamn happy for me.......its a ok track but its proves Rae right.we dont want dat shyt

we want SCARY HOURS WU......VISIONZ...........EXECUTE DEM

kill honkey music
I think Rza is so pass rap. That is the difference between Rza and Rae. Rza heart is not into it no more. Guess he has grown out of it. Dude is making movies and soundtrack scores with famous directors. Can't get mad at him for that. Also can't get mad at Rae also. He is just a rapper and has not ventured into different grounds like others.He does not know how tomarket himself. He should know by now that rappers don't make a lot of money and the ones who are making the money are mainstream which is something he is not and crossing over. I love the old Wu sound and soul samples but Rza has closed that chapter of his life. At the end of the day what Rza could do is do a Wu Tang album with other producers like Bronze, Tru Master, etc. and he executive produce. Now that would work but Rae can't get mad if Rza has moved on to bigger and better things and he is still stuck in 95.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think Rza is so pass rap. That is the difference between Rza and Rae. Rza heart is not into it no more. Guess he has grown out of it. Dude is making movies and soundtrack scores with famous directors. Can't get mad at him for that. Also can't get mad at Rae also. He is just a rapper and has not ventured into different grounds like others.He does not know how tomarket himself. He should know by now that rappers don't make a lot of money and the ones who are making the money are mainstream which is something he is not and crossing over. I love the old Wu sound and soul samples but Rza has closed that chapter of his life. At the end of the day what Rza could do is do a Wu Tang album with other producers like Bronze, Tru Master, etc. and he executive produce. Now that would work but Rae can't get mad if Rza has moved on to bigger and better things and he is still stuck in 95.

He said Tru Master and 4th Disciple are on the project, didn't mention Bronze though but he then said that when some brothers suggested they bring in outside producers, he said ok cool. that's not a wu tang album but cool let's do it and then they said "well you call the producers" and that was too much for him and I'd agree. If I'm normally the guy who oversees the whole thing and you want me to step back from that, don't then ask me to be the guy to make phone calls to my replacements. He said its weird for him to call Kanye to do a beat for Wu when Kanye calls him for beats

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
He said Tru Master and 4th Disciple are on the project, didn't mention Bronze though but he then said that when some brothers suggested they bring in outside producers, he said ok cool. that's not a wu tang album but cool let's do it and then they said "well you call the producers" and that was too much for him and I'd agree. If I'm normally the guy who oversees the whole thing and you want me to step back from that, don't then ask me to be the guy to make phone calls to my replacements. He said its weird for him to call Kanye to do a beat for Wu when Kanye calls him for beats
Nothing wrong with that and I think it is a smart move. He can offer some of his knowledge and beats to the project because honestly they all have grown so far apart from each other. I do not like Rae calling him out in public and shyttin on him every chance he get. Rae has his points but at the end of the day people look at him as a rapper and nothing else. I do like his music but to survive in that industry with the Mark Wahlberg, Will Simoth, Queen Latifah, Cube. Ice-T, LL, etc you have to find other careers. They made a killing in the rap game and are still making a killing right now. Rae needs to do the same also.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Nothing wrong with that and I think it is a smart move. He can offer some of his knowledge and beats to the project because honestly they all have grown so far apart from each other. I do not like Rae calling him out in public and shyttin on him every chance he get. Rae has his points but at the end of the day people look at him as a rapper and nothing else. I do like his music but to survive in that industry with the Mark Wahlberg, Will Simoth, Queen Latifah, Cube. Ice-T, LL, etc you have to find other careers. They made a killing in the rap game and are still making a killing right now. Rae needs to do the same also.

I just think it's a tough pill for him to swallow and Rosenberg and Ebro agreed. Like for instance if Rae is saying lets use other producers then call them because he has a relationship with them anyway. I don't think Rae is as business savvy as RZA or the people you mentioned to do other things or he may just not have the desire to do so which is perfectly fine.