RZA on Hot 97 morning show. Long interview...addresses Raekwon comments

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
I just think it's a tough pill for him to swallow and Rosenberg and Ebro agreed. Like for instance if Rae is saying lets use other producers then call them because he has a relationship with them anyway. I don't think Rae is as business savvy as RZA or the people you mentioned to do other things or he may just not have the desire to do so which is perfectly fine.
I don't disagree with nothing you said but just the airing it out in public part is what makes Rae look bad. I have been following Rae and them dudes since the early 90s and as much as I love Wu, which is my favorite group, I am even rolling my eyes when he comes with this played out Mafioso rap.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don't disagree with nothing you said but just the airing it out in public part is what makes Rae look bad. I have been following Rae and them dudes since the early 90s and as much as I love Wu, which is my favorite group, I am even rolling my eyes when he comes with this played out Mafioso rap.

:russ: i Love the mafioso rap. they talked about in the interview how everyone has their lane and that's Rae's lane. I ain't mad at it. What bugs me is the airing stuff out in public so we're on the same page. Rae does look bad because when RZA talks it's calm, it appears to be very thought out and he looks like the adult while Rae looks like the guy who hasn't grown up yet

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Good interview. Rza and Rae really need to get together and talk it out more.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
yo why the hell Darkim Be Allah never get production credit on wu shyt (underrated imo)

btw RZA suppose to be on that gossiping ass board wendy williams show tomorrow

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bu bu bu we supposed to hate Hot 97 tho. :patrice:

They've been dope recently, long as Ebro aint tryna be Charlegmane 2 and they not pervin on female guest,they dope.....They just need to stay in they lane:manny:...let Breakfast Club be for ignorance and fukkery and they be the go to for in depth info and hard questions.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I don't know my ninjas
I think Rza is so pass rap. That is the difference between Rza and Rae. Rza heart is not into it no more. Guess he has grown out of it. Dude is making movies and soundtrack scores with famous directors. Can't get mad at him for that. Also can't get mad at Rae also. He is just a rapper and has not ventured into different grounds like others.He does not know how tomarket himself. He should know by now that rappers don't make a lot of money and the ones who are making the money are mainstream which is something he is not and crossing over. I love the old Wu sound and soul samples but Rza has closed that chapter of his life. At the end of the day what Rza could do is do a Wu Tang album with other producers like Bronze, Tru Master, -4th- etc. and he executive produce. Now that would work but Rae can't get mad if Rza has moved on to bigger and better things and he is still stuck in 95.

Bong Bong.