Sabrina Ionescu's Nike shoe is one of the most popular shoes NBA players wear in-game

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Might have to Nike ID these

Women generally have an eye for aesthetics so I’m surprised more good looking shoes havent been brought out by some WNBA players

If you haven't noticed at the rates Nike/Jordan churns out pro model shoes..... the players typically have little input other than the colorways.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
If you haven't noticed at the rates Nike/Jordan churns out pro model shoes..... the players typically have little input other than the colorways.
This isn’t necessarily true. Sabrina had some input on the shoe.

“Ramprasad and Nethongkome describe Ionescu as a “dream collaborator,” one with an acute attention to detail who came into the process already having a good idea of what she wanted in a shoe.”

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Are you mfers getting paid for these posts :mjlol:

I fully expect to see these at the clearance section of Marshalls

:mjlol:
I thought I was the only one that thought the ones posted were ugly as hell :russ: some of the other colorways look alright though, if they feel anything like Kobes I get the hype

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought I was the only one that thought the ones posted were ugly as hell :russ: some of the other colorways look alright though, if they feel anything like Kobes I get the hype

Breh this shyt is wild. They are objectively underwhelming if not legitimately ugly. But because x number of NBA players are currently wearing them everyone is "aww man Nike back, I been waiting for somebody to make something I can rock whether I'm hooping on the court, or arguing IN court :troll:

I looked this chick up and it made sense. She went to Oregon so this is just Nike force feeding the masses.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will get a pair for my daughter to hoop in once she outgrows these trash ass Giannis’ she got.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The tech on some of these new Nikes are fire. I got some Nike Impacts, which appear to just be a budget model, but really good low tops for me.

I had some Hardens I liked, but they didn't really snug my foot the way I wanted, plus felt bulky for a mid top shoe. Got the Melo "PUMA MB.02" for a great discount around Christmas, but some of the absolute worst traction you'll ever get out of a shoe. Would love to try some other shoes eventually, but Nike still seems to be the wave