Salute to Colin Kaepernick: Kaepernick sits during national anthem

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Matt Barnes doesn't like Kap but he took the high road and saluted him for taking a stand against police brutality

After the fukkery this nikka Barnes went thru in high school with them Confederate CaCs :wow: he stay in Beef for like the whole 4 years he was there like it was 1 vs 50....:francis: the nikka had no choice but to stand with the honorable...:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Think it was rumored that Kap smashed Matt's ex

:sas1:

tumblr_m19vmac8vq1qcmnsoo1_400.gif

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Breh they gonna try everything they can to give Gabbert a chance. Trust they only putting in kap when all avenues are exhausted with Gabbert.

Chip
How many more L's is San Fran going to take before they put Kaep in? Blaine is average, he is who is he is.

:martin:

nikkas is forgetting Chip Kelly trade Shady McCoy for a bag of skittles...:beli: and gutted that franchise because "they wasn't the right kind of nikkas" :what: It dun matter if Gabbert throw 20 picks between now and week 7...Kap ain't touching that field....:mjpls: The ship be sinking....:ld:He think he slick cuz he publicly supported Kap and in one full swoop got the Ryan Cooper Race Monkey off his back :smugbiden: but that Obese CaC know damn well he dun want Kaep anywhere near that huddle....:camby:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Australian Andrew Bogut said he's learned about social issues related to recent national anthem protests during his years in the NBA. "Being around obviously a lot of African-American teammates, I've kind of been more and more educated about it throughout my career. In the same sense, it's hard for me. America's been a place that's let me live my dream and play NBA basketball at the highest level, make a boatload of money doing what I love doing. I understand from the African-American point of view, my teammates' point of view, if they didn't want to stand and [chose to] be a part of that kind of protest. At the same time, I'm thankful. America's provided a lot for me, so it's a tough one for me [because] I'm very supportive of my teammates."

Wade: "I think it's great when you see an athlete use his voice" while discussing what Colin Kaepernick has done.

Harrison Barnes: "In terms of his message, I support what [Colin Kaepernick is] standing for. The persecution of black people is never an easy topic to talk about. It makes a lot of people uncomfortable, and there does need to be change about that. I'm definitely in accordance with him on that. In terms of the whole national anthem protest, I think that's an individual thing. We as a team haven't decided what we're going to do on that. As Dirk said earlier, whatever we do, we're going to do in unity. But there definitely needs to be change."

Dirk Nowitzki on national anthem protests: "Everybody has freedom of speech in this country. That's why we all love this country. I think it's definitely started a discussion. As preseason goes along, we'll have meetings with the team about stuff, what we want to do or how we can contribute to making this world a better place. We'll come up with a solution. I think if we do something, the whole team has to be on the same page. We'll go from there, but it's definitely something that has started a discussion in every locker room, and that's probably a good thing."

Chris Paul on if the Clippers plan to protest during the national anthem: "The biggest thing we can do is communicate with one another [about it]. Whatever we do, it'll be a team thing."
The Clippers haven't decided on what to do as far as social activism is concerned, but Doc Rivers is happy that at least a discussion is happening.
Celtics coach Brad Stevens said he's enjoyed the dialogue with his players regarding the protests seen in other sports during the national anthem. He's OK with his players using their stage to promote positive social change. Marcus Smart said Celtics players have discussed what they might do as a team but would not reveal any plans until team feels it's right time.

Mavs coach Rick Carlisle and owner Mark Cuban met with their team to discuss social issues and potential protests of the national anthem. "We're going to be 100 percent supportive of our guys with whatever they decide to do," Carlisle said. "My feeling is that our right to protest can bring important attention to the necessity to change. My further view is that protest backed by persistence and action always provides the best chance for meaningful change."

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Brehs, I'm finally listening to Dabo Swinney's press conference from a couple weeks ago. This shyt is so pathetic. Cacs love using & talking about MLK. :mjlol:

Swinney probably thought he making an inspirational speech. Some media member made a fool of himself by applauding when Dabo made a comment some people need leave for another country.