:salute: To Draymond Green Response To DPOY

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
“I think (voters) could have went either way,” Green said. “At the end of the day it didn’t play out differently than I expected. I expected one of us (he or Leonard) to get it, and he got it. You know, he’s a great defender. It’s not like I’m looking at it like, ‘This guy can’t defend.’ He’s a great defender, so it’s not really that big of a deal, like (there’s) something that I didn’t see happening … I wasn’t necessarily surprised. I felt more robbed last year.

“Last year I kind of looked at it like, ‘You know, he only played in 60 games (it was 64),’ and I played in I don’t know how many last year (79). So I felt robbed last year. This year, I don’t feel robbed at all.”

Good respectful response from him

Draymond Green doesn't feel snubbed losing to Kawhi Leonard

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Last year:
Green not defensive about award loss « NBA.com | Hang Time Blog

“Congratulations to Kawhi,” he said. “He’s a great defender. Phenomenal defender. He impacts the defensive end just as good as anybody in the league. So congratulations to him.

“Kawhi is what we all strive to be. He’s a champion. So you can’t sit here and beat yourself up or worry about what happened. He’s a champion. How can anybody complain about that?

“Disappointed? Yeah … but to be angry? That man’s a champion and we all strive to be that. You can’t knock that. He’s done that at the highest level. He’s helped carry his team to a championship on the defensive end.”