:salute: To Draymond Green Response To DPOY

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Are you retarded?
no, but you are clearly are. I can introduce you to some retards on this board that dont understand football if you like to bond tho :heh:

the moving screen and offensive line analogy is utterly and completely idiotic, and doesn't even make sense to anyone who actually has a clue what offensive line (and offensive tackle like Orlando Pace) does. people who repeat it like parrots are literally, either ignorant, retarded or want to get cheap laughs.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
no, but you are clearly are. I can introduce you to some retards on this board that dont understand football if you like to bond tho :heh:

the moving screen and offensive line analogy is utterly and completely idiotic, and doesn't even make sense to anyone who actually has a clue what offensive line (and offensive tackle like Orlando Pace) does. people who repeat it like parrots are literally, either ignorant, retarded or want to get cheap laughs.
nikka you quoted me like I asked for a debate.

Draymond is a vital part of the greatest show on turf.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
If only he would keep his mouth shut and try not to whine over every damn call he would have gotten it...

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but Hassan Whiteside got robbed of 2nd place this year so...

:francis:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
nikka you quoted me like I asked for a debate.

Draymond is a vital part of the greatest show on turf.
:russell: lets see if I can stoop down to your intellectual level of half a cretin

by your own logic if draymond is orlando pace, then lebron is adrian peterson :ld:
Greatest show on turf >>>>>>>>>