Samsung coming for LG OLED TVs

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Literally standard on the vizio :hula: and chromecast.... but not LG :ohhh:
I'm shocked that LG isn't up to par with all the discussion that I see on this forum.

And if its about picture quality, LG is considered the best in the West
This thread is about samsung taking that spot but the samsung OLED is the worst of the bunch as of today

Vizio's is shyt too, breh. Had one that I passed to a friend once I got the LG. In general, the built in UI on TVs are trash. But I see this less about you genuinely asking questions, and more about you still trying to convince everyone else that you bought the right TV for you.

Enjoy your TV, breh. Not everything needs to be borderline stannery.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Vizio's is shyt too, breh. Had one that I passed to a friend once I got the LG. In general, the built in UI on TVs are trash. But I see this less about you genuinely asking questions, and more about you still trying to convince everyone else that you bought the right TV for you.

Enjoy your TV, breh. Not everything needs to be borderline stannery.
Which is what you're proving before trying to do some reverse psychology :stop:
See, this is a samsung thread but you talking about your LG right?
You guys have circle jerked your LG into being the only TV worth looking at and you'll lie on anything else

A Lie? YES, flat out lying. For starters you didn't give away a Vizio OLED did you? No?
So then, is the Vizion picture quality just as good as your LG? YES IT IS
The only issue with the Vizio at launch was the UI which has been updated to the point its now better than your LG, Samsung, sounds about equal to chromebook in terms of ease of use. You wouldn't know because you don't have one, and nobody besides myself has educated you on the evolution.

Now if facts makes you upset and warrants me to be called a STAN? Ok, but I say what I say for the betterment of this community.
They don't have to spend LG money to get LG quality, its literally the exact same panels. Go do your research and you'll see the quality is about equal
Yall got nikkaz grabbing TCL's in this bytch but would shyt on a Vizio OLED. BUt I'm the stan? I'm the voice of reason my brotha :ufdup:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys have circle jerked your LG into being the only TV worth looking at and you'll lie on anything else

A Lie? YES, flat out lying. For starters you didn't give away a Vizio OLED did you? No?
The only issue with the Vizio at launch was the UI which has been updated to the point its now better than your LG, Samsung, sounds about equal to chromebook in terms of ease of use. You wouldn't know because you don't have one, and nobody besides myself has educated you on the evolution.

Now if facts makes you upset and warrants me to be called a STAN? Ok, but I say what I say for the betterment of this community.
They don't have to spend LG money to get LG quality, its literally the exact same panels. Go do your research and you'll see the quality is about equal
Yall got nikkaz grabbing TCL's in this bytch but would shyt on a Vizio OLED. BUt I'm the stan? I'm the voice of reason my brotha :ufdup:

For the last fukking time nikka, NO ONE GIVES A fukk ABOUT WHAT YOU BOUGHT. If you like it, that's fine. Other people are happy buying other TVs.

I swear there are wives with shared accounts that have tried less to have men validate their purchases than you have.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
For the last fukking time nikka, NO ONE GIVES A fukk ABOUT WHAT YOU BOUGHT. If you like it, that's fine. Other people are happy buying other TVs.

I swear there are wives with shared accounts that have tried less to have men validate their purchases than you have.
I hear you but your name is Legal so lets do this legally :handshake:

IN a court of law you have to provide evidence. You really think I'm showing you this for "bragging" I guess?
Validation you say. No, this is for education because I'm not content with being a puppet, a follower, a dumbass in the process.
You might choose to refute facts but look at these...

Best OLED TV 2022: for all budgets, from Sony, LG and more

And if you ask for it I can provide 10 more from this year from equally reputable sites saying similar.
So is this to validate my purchase or am I educating you and anyone else who visits this fine thread?
You don't have to agree with the experts, but you trying to demonize me for educating you is just some :umad: shyt

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

WRONG. Your link in your last post even says it :mjlol:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

IN a court of law you have to provide evidence. You really think I'm showing you this for "bragging" I guess?
Validation you say. No, this is for education because I'm not content with being a puppet, a follower, a dumbass in the process.
You might choose to refute facts but look at these...

Best OLED TV 2022: for all budgets, from Sony, LG and more

And if you ask for it I can provide 10 more from this year from equally reputable sites saying similar.
So is this to validate my purchase or am I educating you and anyone else who visits this fine thread?
You don't have to agree with the experts, but you trying to demonize me for educating you is just some :umad: shyt

No one's demonizing you. I'm telling you to sit down and shut the fukk up because no one care what you bought, and hadn't asked for your input.

Also, these are quotes from the article you linked.

REASONS TO AVOID​

-
Dimmer than some OLEDs
-
HDMI 2.1 ports don't work well

For folks who don’t want to spend a fortune, the Vizio OLED has most of the same key features and it offers largely similar performance as other OLEDs for hundreds of dollars less – albeit with a less bright output that most other OLEDs surpass.

Even the review you linked to is calling it a good TV with some drawbacks to consider. Some people whont care about that, some people will, and will consider buying a different brand. In the end, as long as they're happy with what they bought, that's all that matters. Not sure why you're struggling with that concept.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
No one's demonizing you. I'm telling you to sit down and shut the fukk up because no one care what you bought, and hadn't asked for your input.

Also, these are quotes from the article you linked.

Even the review you linked to is calling it a good TV with some drawbacks to consider. Some people whont care about that, some people will, and will consider buying a different brand. In the end, as long as they're happy with what they bought, that's all that matters. Not sure why you're struggling with that concept.
You even quoted what it said but you was salty :laff:
First off, in that link it was the #2 OLED on the list
As fior the drawbacks, Dimmer than some OLEDs means its not bright enough? Who watches movies in bightly lit environments?
But it is fine in normal light which it says... I guess its not the TV if you wanna watch TV outside?
As for the ports not working too well? Uh, they work fine. Never had an issue. Never seen that as a widespread issue so...
It says same key features and similar performance. I paid $900 for all that and if you look up reviews that go more indepth?
The performance is identical. If one gets a 9.0 rating the other gets an 8.8. If you wanna pay double/triple for the .2 in review score cool!
You tried to downplay how good it is, and you have to so you can justify paying more for the same performance :umad:
And its not all the same, I have an app that makes my shyt work smoother than google chrome, you would like it.

Anyone who doesn't watch TV outside would dig this TV, simple as that. #2 TV in the link, don't forget, ask yourself why, apologize, I forgive you :myman:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You even quoted what it said but you was salty :laff:
First off, in that link it was the #2 OLED on the list
As fior the drawbacks, Dimmer than some OLEDs means its not bright enough? Who watches movies in bightly lit environments?
But it is fine in normal light which it says... I guess its not the TV if you wanna watch TV outside?
As for the ports not working too well? Uh, they work fine. Never had an issue. Never seen that as a widespread issue so...
It says same key features and similar performance. I paid $900 for all that and if you look up reviews that go more indepth?
The performance is identical. If one gets a 9.0 rating the other gets an 8.8. If you wanna pay double/triple for the .2 in review score cool!
You tried to downplay how good it is, and you have to so you can justify paying more for the same performance :umad:
And its not all the same, I have an app that makes my shyt work smoother than google chrome, you would like it.

Anyone who doesn't watch TV outside would dig this TV, simple as that. #2 TV in the link, don't forget, ask yourself why, apologize, I forgive you :myman:

Breh. Let it go. Why are you so obsessed with what I bought? Why can't you just be happy with what you have? Ol' "I got a man, but I gotta make sure these hoes KNOW" ass bytch.

Figure out if the article you linked to counts or not. Can't use it as the gospel, then try to ignore the reasonable caveats, and the fact that it's second to what they think is a better TV, and only one spot ahead of an older TV that they said is the best overall value.

I'm gonna go have some drinks and grill a steak. Have fun with your obsession, breh.

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps

IN a court of law you have to provide evidence.
Coli TV Show Idea: Court's Court

Streaming now on Quibi:ehh:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Breh. Let it go. Why are you so obsessed with what I bought? Why can't you just be happy with what you have? Ol' "I got a man, but I gotta make sure these hoes KNOW" ass bytch.

Figure out if the article you linked to counts or not. Can't use it as the gospel, then try to ignore the reasonable caveats, and the fact that it's second to what they think is a better TV, and only one spot ahead of an older TV that they said is the best overall value.

I'm gonna go have some drinks and grill a steak. Have fun with your obsession, breh.
And by reasonable caveats you mean because it wasn't 100% perfect (no tv is)
You make no sense because it was the #2 TV on the list compared to more than just 3 :dahell:
I also said I could link you to 10 more reputable sites that will say the same thing but clearly you in denial mode
narcissist can have steaks tho, and telling me that you eating one isn't you being guilty of what you accused me of
So just off the behavior I'd say you eating Steak'Ums
Coli TV Show Idea: Court's Court

Streaming now on Quibi:ehh:
Them's fightin' words, Qubi bruh :mjlol: