Samsung Galaxy S8 Image Leak Reveals Design of 'iPhone 8' Rival

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
how you like it?:jbhmm:
hows battery life?:jbhmm:
im actually thinking copping s7 edge cuz when the s8 comes out i know s7 edge price will drop:patrice:

If you're used to android then I don't have to speak on the OS. Obviously can access apps that you can't on an iPhone without rooting it.

As far as battery life, the fast charging makes up for any deficiencies.

Probably my all time favorite phone thus far.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Unless you live in Korea you about to be :to:when you find out all N7 exchange programs ended last month...

US carriers won't even take the N7 back, they'll be the ones giving you the :hubie:

They announced that back in December which is why I switched my strategy up...Originally I was going to trade the GOAT7 in for the 8 but now I'm trading in the S7E they sent me as a replacement...ATT put it in my account notes they will honor an exchange for the S7E so I'm good...I will only have to pay the difference if there is one...

:mjlol:

ain't nobody taking that back. you lost.

Lmao no you arent

giphy.gif

Would've got my shyt today but didn't have the phone on me... Will be trading in my note 7 that I've had on ice since December for a s8+ for the free

Believe there's cut off days for federally recalled shyt brehs.... I'd hold this shyt for a free note 8 if I didn't have a upgrade freeing up round that time anyway

And I don't even want the s8+, bout to slang this bytch...Any of y'all want one for under retail ( Att jawn, but can be unlocked), holla

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

Would've got my shyt today but didn't have the phone on me... Will be trading in my note 7 that I've had on ice since December for a s8+ for the free

Believe there's cut off days for federally recalled shyt brehs.... I'd hold this shyt for a free note 8 if I didn't have a upgrade freeing up round that time anyway

And I don't even want the s8+, bout to slang this bytch...Any of y'all want one for under retail ( Att jawn, but can be unlocked), holla

All money from the major 4 carriers were refunded already, aka nobody paid for a note 7

You gonna buy a s8 breh they not giving you a free phone in exchange for one you didn't pay for to begin with

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
All money from the major 4 carriers were refunded already, aka nobody paid for a note 7

You gonna buy a s8 breh they not giving you a free phone in exchange for one you didn't pay for to begin with

Nah... they still must exchange note 7s for a phone of the customers choice... now granted, whatever terms you had on the note will be transferred to the new phone...my note has no installments on it and is paid in full thanks to a mistake on Best Buy's end during the first recall...but that's neither here nor there, already confirmed instore im getting my shyt free tomorrow

Any brehs with note 7s that want s8s, go get y'all shyt mayne

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah... they still must exchange note 7s for a phone of the customers choice... now granted, whatever terms you had on the note will be transferred to the new phone...my note has no installments on it and is paid in full thanks to a mistake on Best Buy's end during the first recall...but that's neither here nor there, already confirmed instore im getting my shyt free tomorrow

Any brehs with note 7s that want s8s, go get y'all shyt mayne

There's no mistake on anyone's end....money got cleared out for any note 7 installment automatically on behalf of all of the carriers

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
There's no mistake on anyone's end....money got cleared out for any note 7 installment automatically on behalf of all of the carriers
Nah B .. I know what I'm talking bout... My installments were cleared during the first recall when the understanding was that the replacement note 7s were suffice.... After the second recall and the phone being scrapped altogether there was a FALSE idea that there was a cutoff date on exchanges.... THIS IS NOT THE CASE... any note 7s in the wild not turned in can still be turned in for a Samsung phone of the customer's choosing... Including the recently released s8s and s8+s

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
giphy.gif

Gon be comical being in the store with this nikka when the rep :mjlol::camby:at him...

For the record I still have my GOAT, won't be trading it in but I did ask at the store just for the hell of it and was clearly told ATT is no longer honoring NOTE7 exchanges...They will give you a full refund which obviously you can then apply towards an S8 but you have to set that up by phone and mail it in because no ATT store will take that phone back...you will be paying sales tax on the S8...

If you somehow succeed I want to see that receipt that says note7 exchanged for an 8 or i'm calling :duck: