Samsung Galaxy S8 Image Leak Reveals Design of 'iPhone 8' Rival

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah B .. I know what I'm talking bout... My installments were cleared during the first recall when the understanding was that the replacement note 7s were suffice.... After the second recall and the phone being scrapped altogether there was a FALSE idea that there was a cutoff date on exchanges.... THIS IS NOT THE CASE... any note 7s in the wild not turned in can still be turned in for a Samsung phone of the customer's choosing... Including the recently released s8s and s8+s

What carrier do you have
Are you doing this exchange directly through Samsung

Even the with old exchanges, when you traded in your note, you still were setting up installments on a new phone of your choosing and getting credited $100 by billing on the back end if you switched to a Samsung S7 or s7e

People still payed for those exchanged phones....I have no idea why you think you are going to get a free phone. Seems like you talked to some rep somewhere at some point and they made a promise THEY have to cash...If someone stupidly made that and you still have contact with that person you gotta get them to honor it cause nobody is gonna just give you one and write it off if it hadn't been fully discussed prior with that individual...

If you walk into a random store and say "well someone at Samsung/best buy/your carrier said I get a free phone" you're gonna get laughed at

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gon be comical being in the store with this nikka when the rep :mjlol::camby:at him...

For the record I still have my GOAT, won't be trading it in but I did ask at the store just for the hell of it and was clearly told ATT is no longer honoring NOTE7 exchanges...They will give you a full refund which obviously you can then apply towards an S8 but you have to set that up by phone and mail it in because no ATT store will take that phone back...you will be paying sales tax on the S8...

If you somehow succeed I want to see that receipt that says note7 exchanged for an 8 or i'm calling :duck:

It'll just show him setting up new device installments on a s8 or s8+

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
What carrier do you have
Are you doing this exchange directly through Samsung

Even the with old exchanges, when you traded in your note, you still were setting up installments on a new phone of your choosing and getting credited $100 by billing on the back end if you switched to a Samsung S7 or s7e

People still payed for those exchanged phones....I have no idea why you think you are going to get a free phone. Seems like you talked to some rep somewhere at some point and they made a promise THEY have to cash...If someone stupidly made that and you still have contact with that person you gotta get them to honor it cause nobody is gonna just give you one and write it off if it hadn't been fully discussed prior with that individual...

If you walk into a random store and say "well someone at Samsung/best buy/your carrier said I get a free phone" you're gonna get laughed at
Wrong

I didn't pay a single penny for the S7 Edge ATT sent me...

They wrote off the GOAT7 which is why I was able to keep both phones...

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I was able to keep the Note 7 because it was cleared off of my account after they gave me the s7 edge..i just turned it in after the 60 % battery update and to get my free credits that went with it.

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wrong

I didn't pay a single penny for the S7 Edge ATT sent me...

They wrote off the GOAT7 which is why I was able to keep both phones...

Then the individual you talked to fukked up cause they broke policy haha

That's what I was saying to the other dude, he mightve found some idiot who said they'd honor something they shouldn't have and lucked out....But getting a free whatever in exchange for it is outside policy and is a big rep fukk up

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Then the individual you talked to fukked up cause they broke policy haha

That's what I was saying to the other dude, he mightve found some idiot who said they'd honor something they shouldn't have and lucked out....But getting a free whatever in exchange for it is outside policy and is a big rep fukk up
Partially correct...

By writing off the GOAT7 yes they broke policy but nobody got charged on the exchange unless you picked a more expensive phone...

and it doesn't matter what some idiot in the store tells you, if its not noted in your account by a sales rep or management you're not getting shyt...I been with ATT for damn near 20 years now so I pretty much get whatever I want when I call my rep...Right now I can hand in the S7 edge for an 8 because I have that noted in my account but I am choosing to wait for the GOAT8 cuz I don't like that curved screen on the galaxies...Will just have to pay the sales tax...

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Partially correct...

By writing off the GOAT7 yes they broke policy but nobody got charged on the exchange unless you picked a more expensive phone...

and it doesn't matter what some idiot in the store tells you, if its not noted in your account by a sales rep or management you're not getting shyt...I been with ATT for damn near 20 years now so I pretty much get whatever I want when I call my rep...Right now I can hand in the S7 edge for an 8 because I have that noted in my account but I am choosing to wait for the GOAT8 cuz I don't like that curved screen on the galaxies...Will just have to pay the sales tax...

And you're super sure you're not paying installments of any kind right now? Cause it sounds like you're just on an installment plan with an early upgrade option. I can't imagine any carrier actually conducting business the way you guys are describing. Notes don't mean a damn thing lol.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
And you're super sure you're not paying installments of any kind right now? Cause it sounds like you're just on an installment plan with an early upgrade option. I can't imagine any carrier actually conducting business the way you guys are describing. Notes don't mean a damn thing lol.
No installments whatsoever...

The GOAT7 was never on a plan to begin with, I bought it out...

The S7 Edge was a replacement at no extra cost...

Receipts

ThXL2zf.jpg

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Gon be comical being in the store with this nikka when the rep :mjlol::camby:at him...

For the record I still have my GOAT, won't be trading it in but I did ask at the store just for the hell of it and was clearly told ATT is no longer honoring NOTE7 exchanges...They will give you a full refund which obviously you can then apply towards an S8 but you have to set that up by phone and mail it in because no ATT store will take that phone back...you will be paying sales tax on the S8...

If you somehow succeed I want to see that receipt that says note7 exchanged for an 8 or i'm calling :duck:

It'll just show him setting up new device installments on a s8 or s8+

Got my s8+ today... Have no idea where this notion carriers (att in particular) stopped doing the note 7 exchanges came from...Walked in traded the GOAT 7, bought a symmetry case with the price difference between the phones and went about my day... Didn't pay a dime

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Partially correct...

Somebody fukked up. Also, the Note 8 is going to look just like the S8, so there will still be a curved screen.