Samsung Galaxy Watch

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Got this band

Watchband-Soft-Watch-Strap-Milanese-Magnetic-Loop-Stainless-Steel-Wristband-For-Samsung-Galaxy-Watch-46mm-watchband.jpg_640x640.jpg
Just ordered this band in black. Dont like the band that comes with the Galaxy Watch so this will definitely replacing it. I saw those faceplate bezels. Looks dope, but i like the default bezel look. I just wish the case was all black instead of silver.
I've been using the watch for over a month now. Great battery life and lifestyle implementation. Monitors basic workout activities and sleeping patterns, with Samsung pay built in. Went with the 46mm version and I haven't been disappointed. Great device
i think im gonna enjoy it as well. Even though samsung is still dragging their feet regarding the os and app support, i can only hope they will issue out future updates that can make this watch truly shine.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Upgraded my Gear S3 to a Galaxy Watch 4 Classic. Wear OS 3 still seems like an afterthought to both Google and Samsung.

Example: downloaded YT Music to my watch and a playlist and you can only play the songs in shuffle mode.

With an Apple Watch if I unlock my phone then the watch will link to it I don't have to unlock it separately.

Samsung Pay requires me to re-register all my cards separately. On Apple Watch all my Apple Pay cards on the phone link to the watch also with a simple prompt.

Changing the straps is more cumbersome than it should be. Also Gear S3 straps don't fit the GW4 nor does the charger work with it. Had to toss all my old accessories except the tempered glass screen protector.

Using the watch for Bluetooth music murders the battery. It's borderline a 1% per minute exchange.

Can't get the Nike Run Club app on this even though it's a wear os app. The app selection in general just is lacking. Had NRC, Lastpass, and Authy on the Apple Watch and lost all those on the Galaxy Watch.