Samsung Officially Cancels the Galaxy Note 7

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
Have a seat and take another L! The "100 Billion" in Samsung sales that you keep referring to is based on an analysts "ESTIMATE", not actual official sales numbers.:heh:

And none of your recycled garbage changes the fact that Apple's primary product, the iPhone sales are in the dumps for 2016 & keep diminishing quarter after quarter. :jawalrus:

Apple Slides on Speculation of Lower iPhone 7 Sales Outside U.S.

Apple Slides on Speculation of Lower iPhone 7 Sales Outside U.S.

iPhone 7 sales may be lower than the iPhone 6s, analyst claims

iPhone 7 sales may be lower than the iPhone 6s, analyst claims

Create an all new iPhone 7 smartphone which can't even sell better than a previous, older 6 models brehs! :lolbron:

lol none of your bs changes the fact that Apple is doin numbers more than Samsung. Those shyt numbers you're posting for the iPhone are still way more than the galaxy phones lol.

Can't even count the note 7 too cuz they fukked up lol. If not for their chip business they'd be lookin even worse lol.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
lol none of your bs changes the fact that Apple is doin numbers more than Samsung. Those shyt numbers you're posting for the iPhone are still way more than the galaxy phones lol.

Wrong clown! Samsung still sells more phones worldwide than Apple. Samsung however has dozens of phones that are low cost, entry level or mid priced models which reflects the difference in profit margins between Apple & Samsung.

Can't even count the note 7 too cuz they fukked up lol. If not for their chip business they'd be lookin even worse lol.

And if it weren't for the growth in Apple's Enterprise Buisness sector supporting their bottom line, Apple's fiscal financial numbers, profits & stock prices would be horrid! :mjlol:

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
Wrong clown! Samsung still sells more phones worldwide than Apple. Samsung however has dozens of phones that are low cost, entry level or mid priced models which reflects the difference in profit margins between Apple & Samsung.

And if it weren't for the growth in Apple's Enterprise Buisness sector supporting their bottom line, Apple's fiscal financial numbers, profits & stock prices would be horrid! :mjlol:

Like I said Apple sells way more iPhones than Samsung does Galaxy. Like I said Apple is still the most valuable company in the world. Like I said Apple will still make way more money this year than Samsung even with you gassin up their year.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Like I said Apple sells way more iPhones than Samsung does Galaxy. Like I said Apple is still the most valuable company in the world. Like I said Apple will still make way more money this year than Samsung even with you gassin up their year.

And none of this is going to stop the bleeding of iPhone current or future sales while Galaxy S sales (minus the Note 7) continue to flourish! And Apple making more money as a company vs Samsung still has nothing to do with their core product (iPhone) losing profits & market share for 2016 & beyond!

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
It's truly a sad day when taking an ass whipping like you did totally alters your life & makes you completely bytchmade.
10fwc5v.jpg

:maxwell: Stick to ctrl+c/ctrl+v breh

Last edited:

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
And none of this is going to stop the bleeding of iPhone current or future sales while Galaxy S sales (minus the Note 7) continue to flourish! And Apple making more money as a company vs Samsung still has nothing to do with their core product (iPhone) losing profits & market share for 2016 & beyond!

The iPhone outsells the galaxy phone by a lot breh. Period.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
The iPhone outsells the galaxy phone by a lot breh. Period.

No shyt sherlock, this was never a point of contention. However Galaxy sales have continuously increased & gained momentum while iPhones sales have faltered.

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
No shyt sherlock, this was never a point of contention. However Galaxy sales have continuously increased & gained momentum while iPhones sales have faltered.

Lol which doesn't change the fact that Apple is cakin more than Samsung this year even in a so called down year for Apple.

Samsung can thank themselves for allowing the iPhone 7 to sell more now cuz they fukked up.

900 phone you can't use on a plane:mjlol:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
go on google and search for cheap plastic phones and note the first manufacturer name you see.

remember this? Samsung mocking Apple for phones with non-replaceable batteries and crap battery life. This was the Galaxy S5. The following year the Galaxy S6 is released with a non-replaceable battery and shyt battery life.

I'm sorry but I'm not making any of this stuff up. Samsung's theft of features concepts and ideas from Apple is about as bad as Sony's theft from Nintendo in the gaming space.

It's actually part of the reason I like Samsung phones. They're the iPhones of the Android world.

And now the Note's headphone jack is on the bottom.