Saudi Arabia in talks in helping take Tesla private

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Based on what I’ve read, I do not believe Tesla to be a scam. He reinvests all the potential profits into expanding production lines, from what I’ve read. Due to this breakneck pace, profits might not be seen for a while longer, at least till the mode 3 gets out of “production hell”. I don’t blame him for wanting to get the company back private

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Amazon was founded in 1994, went public in 1997, didn't start posting profits until 2004, didn't post consistently meaningful profits until 2007.

And that was nothing but a sales website.

Especially when you're talking about something that requires as much serious R&D as a technologically advanced car manufacturer, I don't see taking a few years to turn profits as any evidence of a "scam."
It’s been 15 years with major billion dollar investments from private equity and us government. I believe that musk is actually a government asset and his company is a front.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A front for what though? :Dontbelieveit:
I don’t know. Maybe a secret war somewhere. Every conflict needs cash for provisions, soldiers and weaponry. He may even just be a plain spy.

Dude serves on committees with two heads of state. Now a sovereign nation in the Middle East is about to graduate from investor to partner. I’m probably wrong but it doesn’t seem too far fetched.