Say, whats the greatest invention of the modern era?

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Was thinking about this when I was in the shower.I always have those deeps thoughts and questions when I'm in the shower.

What do you say is the best invention of the modern era?

Google? - Information was always a top commodity. Google changed the way information was dispersed and used. Now any thing you want to know is at your fingertips.

Cellphones? - Being able to talk to anyone, anywhere, anytime is amazing right?

Transportation (cars, planes)? - The ability to just get up and travel to wherever you want to go in half the time has been the dream of ancient man since the worlds infancy.

What do you think?

I could live without Google and cell phones. I didn't have either when I was in elementary. middle and most of high school. I've managed to get around without a car but only on a bike. I don't think I could live without a car/planes.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Transportation. You are sitting in a seat in the sky traveling at 500 miles per hour. It allows for you to wake up in NYC and go to Los Angeles, and sleep in Asia all in one day.

Before, your ass could be on a ship and had to pray the compass worked and still it would take months before you could reach land on another continent.

Dominic Decoco

Superstar
Daps
The thing I'm using to type this. Smart phones. Too lazy to list the hundreds of reasons why tho.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
best trend 2016 started was the wide spread use of memes

yes, reposts are annoying as shyt, but one day 100s of years from now they will be looked at like hieroglyphics

i really think ancient egyptian society was much futher advanced than we are

not technologically, but memes and emojis are like modern hieroglyphs

i can't speak russian but

awkward-seal-ft.jpg

is universal

i can't speak chinese either but

:shaq:

is universal too

once society finds a way to speak more easily through images, we will really start to see some progress