Scarface: Who's death was sadder, Manny's or Gina's?

Who's death was sadder?

• Manny's

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • Gina's

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Gina is not even supposed to be in that shyt....she just took what her brother gave her....she still believed he wasn't a complete nutjob and could get the fun stuff without any real consequences.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Gina should've listened to her mother and stayed away from Tony. :sas1:She was happily headed to beauty college then Tony showed up and threw her a thousand dollars.. next thing you know she's in the Babylon Club doing coke and on the verge of getting f*cked in the men's bathroom by a random.:sas2:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Manny. Hands down. fukk Gina. bytch was so annoying by the end of the movie I was kind of relieved when Tony offed her.

And even going on my 1,000,000 viewing I still feel the same way about Gina.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
From the deleted scenes they made Tony look gay, Gina's imo was sadder because she was driven to insanity by getting caught up in the life, Tony just killed manolo out of pure rage, when Gina died that's when he was like "wtf did I do?" I felt sadder when chi chi died

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Manny, but when your man 50 grand is a paranoid, sociopathic cokehead you should listen when he tells you to stay away from his sister :yeshrug:
Just on some guy code shyt, if your boy tells you Don't mess with my sister:ufdup:, you probably shouldn't be fukking her behind his back and get married to her.

Tony knew the type of dude Manny was, we think Manny was gonna stop fukking around?

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Damn.:mycry:

I actually don't know. I'm actually caught in between. Manny was his Right Hand Man, got him in the Coke Business. Gina his Little Sister which he didn't want anybody touching with their Stinking Cockroach Hands.:sadcam:

Gina hadn't seen Tony in Years as I remember so I guess with Tony invading her Life out of nowhere with Drug Money and that Fast Life...IDK I guess I'll say Manny even though he was Wrong to Touch his Sister but then again he did put a Ring on her.

Damn. Manny.:rip::wow: