Scarface: Who's death was sadder, Manny's or Gina's?

Who's death was sadder?

• Manny's

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • Gina's

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yall think tony wanted to smash his sister on the low or was he just that psycho?

Gina suggested that when she came to his house, she said since Tony can't stand to see Gina with any other man, that Tony wanted her.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
From the deleted scenes they made Tony look gay, Gina's imo was sadder because she was driven to insanity by getting caught up in the life, Tony just killed manolo out of pure rage, when Gina died that's when he was like "wtf did I do?" I felt sadder when chi chi died
Further elaborate on the bolded breh?

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Gina easily. Her death started the moment Tony reconnected with her. Manny chose this life. She got drawn into it, which her big brother should be horrified by.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Gina suggested that when she came to his house, she said since Tony can't stand to see Gina with any other man, that Tony wanted her.

I don't think it was that at all. He had this idealization of Gina, he still saw her as that little girl he remembered from before.

Yeah u could make the case that he was being overprotective of his sister and wanted to preserve her innocence but he took it the to most extreme level possible way more than a brother should. Plus take into account how he was damn near lusting over her earlier in the movie and well :manny:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wraps his legs around Manny in the camp at the start and even kisses him to mannys disgust as he walks away, then 2 trannys or gay dudes ask if he wants to party, Tony just looks around and says "whose cock? Yours or mine?" Then walks off
:what: what the fukk :russ:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
From the deleted scenes they made Tony look gay, Gina's imo was sadder because she was driven to insanity by getting caught up in the life, Tony just killed manolo out of pure rage, when Gina died that's when he was like "wtf did I do?" I felt sadder when chi chi died

He wraps his legs around Manny in the camp at the start and even kisses him to mannys disgust as he walks away, then 2 trannys or gay dudes ask if he wants to party, Tony just looks around and says "whose cock? Yours or mine?" Then walks off

Yall think tony wanted to smash his sister on the low or was he just that psycho?

What the fukk is with all this gay shyt?Wish i never clicked on this thread.

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
Manny. Hands down. fukk Gina. bytch was so annoying by the end of the movie I was kind of relieved when Tony offed her.

And even going on my 1,000,000 viewing I still feel the same way about Gina.
:what: