School Shooter's Parents to Stand Trial for Involuntary Manslaughter

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Wtf :heh:
I mean, I guess that works if the american public is okay with giving the law this specific power.

Go to jail for being a bad parent, brehs.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
The school told the parents he was searching ammunition and they laughed.

The school ASKED the parents to pick him up the day of the shooting because they caught him drawing a picture of someone shot. They said no.

I’m trying to figure out why the school is giving them any options?

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
I’m conflicted about this shyt because on one hand, when it comes to CACs they will know their child is fukked up and STILL let them have access to guns.

On the other hand, I can think of a few ways this could potentially be weaponized against us.
If it’s used to charge parents with their dirtbag kids killing folks, what’s exactly the issue? Til someone is 18 you are responsible for them as a parent. You have to sign off on shyt like tattoos. You should bear some of the sentence if they kill someone while under your roof and you have ignored all the warning signs

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If it’s used to charge parents with their dirtbag kids killing folks, what’s exactly the issue? Til someone is 18 you are responsible for them as a parent. You have to sign off on shyt like tattoos. You should bear some of the sentence if they kill someone while under your roof and you have ignored all the warning signs
That's cool, fukk the dirtbags aka cacs. The reality is if/when this becomes the norm cops are going to be rounding up black moms and dads that aren't pieces of shyt just because their knucklehead ass kid did something stupid.

This particular case ain't that scenario, they knew, they were aware, they participated. But when it comes to black folks they won't even care. A kid could be living with his dad and end up doing something stupid and they'll arrest mom and dad just because putting black people in jail is considered a w and they'll be able to look at next year's budget and propose a tax increase, wage increase and say "well look how many people we arrested!"

I grew up with a black kid from a good household, military parents, good people, his dumb ass snuck out on a school night, someone stole a car, they were riding around and they ended up hitting someone nearly killing them. All these people saying ":camby:lock up the parents." would be ok with 2 good black people going to jail over one dumb kids decision. And cacs would happily support that.

Last edited:

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
The parents deserve to be buried for this case in particular. They earned this charge.

yCfJ3jZ.png

Last edited:
Daps
Can someone explain exactly what they did that makes them guilty of a crime?

Please spare us any vague statements or proclamations. We all hate violence, we all think EVERYONE with culpability in the commission of a violent act should be held appropriately accountable. I’m asking what specific actions you think they took that warrant them being convicted of a crime.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
What @Wildin said.

I don’t even have an issue with the gang bangers/drug dealers in our communities having to face this level of accountability, but with the way that the justice system has falsely put plenty of black people in prison I could see this being a problem for us.