Scorsese: "I was playin, cinema ain't dead"

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
And you’re corny. I’m serious. Go outside. How are you responding to me instantly when I barely hit post reply? Going to lie and say you are at work again? :mjlol:

It's hilarious how bothered you are. :pachaha:

Are you using that as insult? How right wing of you. lol

While you are over there in TLR sucking off the alt-right, you might find it difficult to comprehend that I do not agree with every liberal policy. :mjgrin:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It's hilarious how bothered you are. :pachaha:

While you are over there in TLR sucking off the alt-right, you might find it difficult to comprehend that I do not agree with every liberal policy. :mjgrin:
You just disagreed with a policy? Where? Sounded like you just used a descriptive term as some type of slur. You don't even know what you are doing. lol

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You just disagreed with a policy? Where? Sounded like you just used a descriptive term as some type of slur. You don't even know what you are doing. lol

You insinuated that since I agree with liberal policies that I shouldn't use the word "fakkit" or "homosexual" as a put down and I'm here to tell you that you are a fakkit and that I'm using it as a put down. :mjgrin:

And there's several reasons for that with being a MAGA supporter at the top of the list.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You insinuated that since I agree with liberal policies that I shouldn't use the word "fakkit" or "homosexual" as a put down and I'm here to tell you that you are a fakkit and that I'm using it as a put down. :mjgrin:
I didn't insinuate that tho. I just said using that as a slur is right wing. Your reading comprehension is terrible. lol

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
He getting tiktok momey so China probably dropping bags to finance his films.

Won't have to engage in funny business anymore huh Marty :sas2:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
More struggle nonsense

:scust: Hey loser. I know this forum is your life and you are on here in multiple sections from dusk to dawn, but maybe take longer than two minutes, sit down, and think of something interesting to say. Not funny because you’re incapable of that

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:scust: Hey loser. I know this forum is your life and you are on here in multiple sections from dusk to dawn, but maybe take longer than two minutes, sit down, and think of something interesting to say. Not funny because you’re incapable of that

Is this the "comeback" that was supposed to put me down. You need a ghost writer. :dead: and by how bothered you are I can tell this means a lot more to you than me. :manny:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Is this the "
touching-grass.gif