Send a man to a women’s prison, brehs. Have him rape the female inmates, brehettes

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I don't even understand how you can blame a group minority over the actions of one sicko. This isn't a trans issue, but a rape one.

P.S. this person should have been in a men's prison until they received, 'reassignment surgery'.

Also, this person is a convicted pedophile. Chances are this person just dressed up played trans to go to a women's prison to assault women. Basically, used the trans thing as a crutch.

Daps
I don't even understand how you can blame a group minority over the actions of one sicko. This isn't a trans issue, but a rape one.

P.S. this person should have been in a men's prison until they received, 'reassignment surgery'.

Also, this person is a convicted pedophile. Chances are this person just dressed up played trans to go to a women's prison to assault women. Basically, used the trans thing as a crutch.
Of course Your fakkit ass was gonna come in here. Please kill yourself, reggie. Like anybody should listen to a fukked up eye, closeted
faq who constantly makes threads trying to come out. You can’t even get a job as a cashier but people are suppose to listen to you? :mjlol:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Of course Your fakkit ass was gonna come in here. Please kill yourself, reggie. Like anybody should listen to a fukked up eye, closeted
faq who constantly makes threads trying to come out. You can’t even get a job as a cashier but people are suppose to listen to you? :mjlol:
I have another phone call tomorrow on the job situation. Also, this is me being impartial and clearly stating that this individual should have been in a men's prison. I'm being fair and I like women cis-gender aka biological.

Most of my threads are on Black issues and political issues.

Daps
I have another phone call tomorrow on the job situation. Also, this is me being impartial and clearly stating that this individual should have been in a men's prison. I'm being fair and I like women cis-gender aka biological.

Most of my threads are on Black issues and political issues.
My G. We Both know that call ain’t gonna lead to shyt. And what do threads on black issues have to do with ya coming out the closet threads? :jbhmm:

This ain’t a site for you and ya homo crew, fam :hhh: