Send a man to a women’s prison, brehs. Have him rape the female inmates, brehettes

Daps
Transgender person accused of rape is remanded into female prison and sexually assaults inmates within days

The prison service has apologised after a transgender inmate, charged with raping a woman, sexually assaulted four fellow inmates just days after being remanded into an all female jail.

Convicted paedophile Karen White, who was born Stephen Wood, was undergoing gender reassignment, but had not undergone full surgery, when she was accused of repeatedly raping a woman in 2016.

The 52-year-old, who had been previously been jailed in 2001 for a sex attack on a child, told the authorities she identified as a woman and was remanded into HMP New Hall near Wakefield, West Yorkshire.

But within days of arriving at the women-only prison in September last year, White made a sexual advance to another inmate, while in an aroused state.

A fortnight later, White approached another female inmate and struck up a conversation in which she made comments about oral sex.
Transgender person accused of rape is remanded into female prison and sexually assaults inmates within days

Y’all brehettes can keep supporting this LGBT nonsense and it’s gonna be the death of you :heh:

They basically sent that nikka on a vacation. This is what happens when you make mental illnesses normal :mjlol:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
cause this one person represents all LGBT people

this is cac logic to a T (no pun intended)

and let’s add actual nuance to the story

Between March and April 2017, it counted 125 transgender inmates in England and Wales , in a prison population of 85,513 . It counted 70 over the same period in 2016

Reality Check: How many transgender prisoners are there?

so basically this one person out of 69 (remember to cut this in half because they’re including both MTF and FTM) is the only known one to assault people, and I guarantee the numbers compared to correctional officers committing sexual offenses against female inmates in these facilities pales in comparison to this one disgusting act being committed

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps

so basically this one person out of 69 (remember to cut this in half because they’re including both MTF and FTM) is the only known one to assault people, and I guarantee the numbers compared to correctional officers committing sexual offenses against female inmates in these facilities pales in comparison to this one disgusting act being committed
Maybe the others are just unreported :sas2:

Daps

@Hennessypapi come get ya manz :mjgrin:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps

I find it odd that people think gay men and transwomen are these sexual deviants that will rape and molest anything when most pedos are men who identify as heterosexual and have no sexual interest in adult men...

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
pig. Hope he dies.

According to the political correctness handbook, it's " Hope she dies":sas2:

On some real shyt, this trans issue needs to be handled. This is the same type of person they want to allow in public restrooms with our natural born women.:what:

In the words of the honorable Andre 3000 "this shyt here must stop".

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
tag a whitetino because you a bytch

:damn: I need backup” head ass boy
Live off ur baby mother cuz ur a bytch and an unemployed couch surfing bum in his 30’s who uses his kids as an excuse to do so

:damn:I wake up at noon” headass

Last edited:

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps

Never seen someone capin so hard for trannies before, yecchh:scust:

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He's a pedo too...he assaulted a child in the past
These people are sick stop :cape: nikka