Send a man to a women’s prison, brehs. Have him rape the female inmates, brehettes

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:patrice:

@Nicole0416 u was on to something about this guy n his cac like racial jokes...
See!!! Yup. My cacdar is always on....hes a racist fuk. No black person talks like this. I was about to log off and relax for the night but I see this is a grab the laptop moment. This dude....Smh.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
stop crying cause yo daddy use to wait outside aldi to get them quarters out the cart to pay for rent

and yo auntie named all your cousins after white people cuz deep down she wish they ain’t come out “so dark”

don’t try and act like I’m racist yet you done said and co-signed a lot of borderline white supremacist rhetoric/talking points you fukking coconut :heh:

“be all you couldn’t be without the army” lookin ass

:patrice:

@Nicole0416 u was on to something about this guy n his cac like racial jokes...

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
But yo mama use to swing from tree to tree like Tarzan sucking dikk

stop trying to co opt my shyt and still fukk it up coconut

Who the fuk are you talking to like that? That’s nothing but racist cac Terms. You were warned about that shyt before but you keep running your ignorant racially inflammatory mouth. Tarzan and Coconut..... nah, And you’re caping for trans in here??? Nah ... you got too many cac tendencies .

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
stop crying cause yo daddy use to wait outside aldi to get them quarters out the cart to pay for rent

and yo auntie named all your cousins after white people cuz deep down she wish they ain’t come out “so dark”

don’t try and act like I’m racist yet you done said and co-signed a lot of borderline white supremacist rhetoric/talking points you fukking coconut :heh:

But your shyt is not borderline racist , you’re racist af, period. And you keep referencing the same stereotypes..

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Do you have a job bytch boy??? Ur the one with 2 illegimate kids tho trying to call yourself “daddy”... save that daddy shyt for those cacs and trans that you seem to emulate. You bend over for your coins, you c00n

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A trans rapist pedophile?

God was drunk when he created these abominations

I dont understand.
Don’t put that on God please.... that’s evil and demonic. The devil created that level of sickness and societal lack of morals and normalized it. Pathetic

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
maaan if you don’t get yo “whoop there it is!” Tag Team ass on some where

tell that vendido to stop trying so hard

and @BruhManFromTheFifthFlo you a mark you called on for another nikka like a cheerleader before you could call me a fakkit. Kinda scary ass shyt is that act like I can touch you through a damn forum you cornball dorito breath ass nikka :heh:

Who the fuk are you talking to like that? That’s nothing but racist cac Terms. You were warned about that shyt before but you keep running your ignorant racially inflammatory mouth. Tarzan and Coconut..... nah, And you’re caping for trans in here??? Nah ... you got too many cac tendencies .

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
this is cac logic to a T (no pun intended)

That’s where you exposed yourself, you dumb fuk. Cacs are not logical, they have no ability to be rational. Fuk do you know about “cac logic”? Unless you’re one.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
cause this one person represents all LGBT people

this is cac logic to a T (no pun intended)

and let’s add actual nuance to the story

Reality Check: How many transgender prisoners are there?

so basically this one person out of 69 (remember to cut this in half because they’re including both MTF and FTM) is the only known one to assault people, and I guarantee the numbers compared to correctional officers committing sexual offenses against female inmates in these facilities pales in comparison to this one disgusting act being committed

1 person getting raped is too many for something that could be avoided if we werent playing into an adults fantasy. Tell that 1out of 69 shyt to the woman that was assaulted.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
what-the-hell-is-going-on-gif-9.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
can touch you through a damn forum you cornball dorito breath ass nikka :heh:

Woooowww... more racist commentary. You use the same corny lame fukkin jokes like a white boy. You keep taking about tag teaming in this thread.... must be a switch hitter yourself.... No one tag teams ; you mistake that for the cac dyck that you and your wifey share with that white man whose dyck u ride throughout this thread.
. :dame: