Serena Williams is off the market, engaged to reddit co-founder UPDATE: SHE'S PREGNANT

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do yall nikkas care so much who she gets married to and has kids by? Lame ass dudes....
:mjlol:
I doubt anyone is mad...it goes to a deeper thought process tho. It's hard af to keep money within the black community. It doesn't seem like this happens as much with other races.

Well her career is over

At her age she had to squeeze out as many grand slams as possible
Something tells me this is code..:patrice:
Y'all nikkas done corrupted my mibd :dame:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doubt she's done. Baby will be due by September and if she WANTS to come back, she'll have more than enough time to be ready for the AO 2018.
Is she going to be able to drop that baby weight? I doubt it considering how thick she already is

She should of waited until she retired, she cost herself maybe 3-4 grand slams

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
  • Both sisters circles are non-black. let that be MJ though and nikka sis crying. Only black people with them are family. You get the occasional black celeb cameo but it's usually white and asian women. how many of those white players have black people in their camps? But black male athletes keep black people in their circles.

shyt boggles my mind bruh

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Is she going to be able to drop that baby weight? I doubt it considering how thick she already is

She should of waited until she retired, she cost herself maybe 3-4 grand slams

Yep. Body been breaking down for her the last few years too so she may be doing being a top 5-10 player, but we'll see what she decides