SERIOUS: How do I dance like Ginuwine, Breezy, etc?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
i'd first practice their shyt and all kinds of other styles and then use my imagination and add some of my own flavor to it.
definitely not easy, but that is what i'd try to do
young mj when he was dancing was a james brown clone, by the time he was 80s GOAT mj, he was his own version.
ymcmb-gif.gif

What's this shyt called again?

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have to have natural rhythm to dance like that. Ginuwine and Chris brown can dance on command on beat and to the point where the body naturally moves to the rhythm. I mean sure you can do chreography and lessons but you won't move as fluid as those two. Michael said it best your a great dancer when you don't even think about what your next move is going to be but how your body moves to rhythm.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I'm willing to put in the time
then look up some REPUTABLE dance studios that teach hip hop style dancing.. like others have said... it's not the be all, end all... but unless you're naturally gifted to make up the moves, you better get some lessons.. even MJ had outside assistance

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
You have to have natural rhythm to dance like that. Ginuwine and Chris brown can dance on command on beat and to the point where the body naturally moves to the rhythm. I mean sure you can do chreography and lessons but you won't move as fluid as those two. Michael said it best your a great dancer when you don't even think about what your next move is going to be but how your body moves to rhythm.
Bunch of nonsense.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
your nervous.system just ain't wired to catch those waves

you can practice & improve

but the fluidity of someone naturally in tune is something you'll just never have