SERIOUS: How do I dance like Ginuwine, Breezy, etc?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
If you start now.

Practice everyday for atleast 4 hours and you MAY be good bout time you hit your 30's
10,000 hours to Master a Skill...

Start by IMITATING to create Muscle Memory & once you can replicate others dance moves you'll slowly start to incorporate SELF's own style & creativity...
Thank for the help instead of the HATE
So theirs actually resources to imitate Chris Brown at least. I will check those out. If y'all got names of dance moves and etc to help I'll gladly appreciate it.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You need to sharpen your rhythm by dancing to music with your eyes closed for an hour or 2 a day. Your rhythm can improve greatly doing is. You don't need to be perfect. Just do what comes naturally to you. After a few weeks of this, open your eyes and dance again. Now start with the choreography basics. Do some simple line dances and add your spin. From there, play music you want to dance to and do your thing

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Practice

Nobody is naturally good at anything it takes a lot of hard work

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake
If you weren't dancing as a kid, at least 16, you might as well hang it up. You probably never even worked on your flexibility growing up. And it's damn near impossible to get that flexibility back as full grown adult.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Can you sing:ld:
I went to a vocal coach to start a while back. Cheapest package was like $200 for 5 lessons. It was cool but shyt too expensive. I'm just going to use YouTube and buy the most expensive singing book online.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
You need to sharpen your rhythm by dancing to music with your eyes closed for an hour or 2 a day. Your rhythm can improve greatly doing is. You don't need to be perfect. Just do what comes naturally to you. After a few weeks of this, open your eyes and dance again. Now start with the choreography basics. Do some simple line dances and add your spin. From there, play music you want to dance to and do your thing
Dope, give me more dance names please.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Knowing how to dance (seeing people do it in my family at cookouts and weddings) vs being an elite dancer are different things.
Honestly I didn't give a fukk before until I started getting heavy into r&b and soul as of lately. My family is dysfunctional as fukk. Haven't had a proper reunion in years due to beefs and resentment. Uncles marrying ain't shyt bytches :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
You mean artists (and even that's debatable at this point). Who really has showmanship these days?
BTW, ask the mods to change ur name breh

i keep thinking ur this chick and expecting a verified banner under ur name', why would u name urself after a broad anyway?

rosgold-sideline.jpg

@Houston911