SFW: Brazen gang murder in Brooklyn caught on video

Tim2520

Staying Alive
Daps
Reppin
Nyc
Damn I read the story earlier after seeing the video that shyt is fukked up. Also I doubt everybody there was down to catch a body probably only was supposed to be a beat down .I think homie just got trigger-happy, now everybody going down. fukk them tho

Last edited:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sad stuff, listening to the story now on radio..I'm not gonna have the stomach to watch it.

He got stuck on barbed wire fence...according to 1010 wins

I never ever ran from the Ku Klux Klan and I shouldn't have to run from a Black man
Self destruction for real. Killing eachother for nothing.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Why do you think that?
So if I told you that within the next few days a highly trained team of white boys with rifles was coming to kick your door down and take you dead or alive, to throw you in a cell where you won't be seeing any p*ssy got the next 30 years of your life

Would u not be feeling sick also

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
So if I told you that within the next few days a highly trained team of white boys with rifles was coming to kick your door down and take you dead or alive, to throw you in a cell where you won't be seeing any p*ssy got the next 30 years of your life

Would u not be feeling sick also

They killed an opp in broad daylight. I don't think they really give a fukk. I don't think they have feelings or emotions outside of hate except people kin to them. Soulless individuals. It's real out here.

I'm not in the streets killing or robbing so there isn't a need to play the "so if YOU..." game with me.