Shaun king finally shows where all the BLM money went. Update#3: Aww shyt his wife responds.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Why can’t two people be praised

Cuz Tariq is a fukking charlatan race histler who has the venomous words for black people and only white supremacy for whites. He shows lots of respect for racist people in interviews but goes on his disrespectful tirades against Blacks.

Dont male me start about his wars against the Black diaspora meanwhile trynna milk black ancestry from other countries. fukk Tariq

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Cuz Tariq is a fukking charlatan race histler who has the venomous words for black people and only white supremacy for whites. He shows lots of respect for racist people in interviews but goes on his disrespectful tirades against Blacks.

Dont male me start about his wars against the Black diaspora meanwhile trynna milk black ancestry from other countries. fukk Tariq
I just watch the documentaries all that other shyt is pure entertainment. Documentaries have been filled with great scholars who give great information. I also get to see immediately where the funds go.